Onesync legacy currently broken?

Hi, since a few days players on my server keep getting the error “Dropping duplicate player for netID … (slotID …)” that shows up twice one right after the other like in the picture below, in the f8 console when first joining my server. Usually that error only shows up once, like it’s alone and not 2 of them one right after the other.

Since that started happening, we noticed that as soon as our server hits around 23-27 players then a lot of people start crashing and can’t rejoin the server anymore because they get the same crash error.

I tried removing all my resources, reinstalling a clean server with no resources and it still kept happening. Then I decided to switch onesync from legacy to infinity and since then the error didn’t show up twice in the console and the crashes stopped happening.

So I guess something must be wrong with onesync legacy and I wanted to ask if that could maybe be fixed since we kinda need onesync legacy because my server is like a military server where planes get used a lot and with onesync infinity the render distance of the planes is fucked. Like they don’t render anymore at a very short distance which is not ideal for my server.

Also no matter which artifacts version I am on or which gta build I’m on it’s still the same issue when I have onesync legacy turned on

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Here’s also the picture showing the errors:

EDIT: Nevermind the crashes still keep happening but this time when there’s around 27-30 people

It’s not an error. Whatever else you’re seeing (e.g. ‘crashing’) but not providing any details on is an ‘error’, this message is not.

Providing a crash dump .zip file from the ‘Save information’ button would be helpful.

Also, can you describe what you mean by this?

‘Planes’ should not be ‘fucked’ no matter what option you’re using, so it feels like this is rather a nested bug report but you’re asking about… something entirely different twice.