OneSync: Are you (not) using it, and why?

Currently not using it due to the fact that our community has not tested OneSync, still would love to test this when we get the chance, in the meantime, using the Element Club License to stream EUP peds. Suggestion: Cheaper Key only to be able to use ped streaming, as we dont have a need for anything else as of right now.

1 Like

I have no access to run onesync servers i would like to and try to get them filled up,
but every time i enable it and get the popup after i joined just gets me disappointed.

This has been pushed via pr to the github cfx-server-data repo. To resolve it all you need to do is change the for loop from 32 to 255. so that you actually catch the player ID’s (OneSync runs from 64 not 32 as its starting point hence no players showing).

1 Like

Using and Loving it so far! Cannot wait for more updates!

what is OneSync actually ?
sory fo asking

in short: https://fivem.net/#24-slots
in a not-that-short version: The OneSync EAP and you

We are not using it, our team is afraid of the voice issues and hence not moved forward with OneSync

Have they experienced these issues themselves?
Just being afraid for something seems like a silly reason to not (at least) try something for a couple of days.

Also, are these issues still present for you? Afaik there have been a couple of issues solved recently. Maybe give onesync another go?

no im not using atm. bcs. it unstabile atm. buut when its stabile then im gonna use it!

Have you reported any issues? Without people reporting problems, providing logs, crash dumps etc. the FiveM devs won’t be able to fix the issues.

no im not using atm i know a few people who does who have reported it im just not good enough to throw myself into it yet :smiley:

1 Like

We can’t use onesync cause our esx stops working. Police can’t search civs in the server and the voice chat doen’st work. As soon as there is an solution i’ll start using onesync directly

We can’t use onesync cause our esx stops working. Police can’t search civs in the server and the voice chat doen’st work. As soon as there is an solution i’ll start using onesync directly

Should be as simple as changing the player loops. Also don’t expect ESX to bring out an official patch for this, there has been some friction between ESX and FiveM lately.

Been running One sync beta for the last 2-3 days, test were really good! Issues of desync, vehicles glitching out, players and vehicles at times become invisible, not everyone, just at times… Voice was actually too good lol Sounds like everyone is sitting next to you. Texture loss happened to some as well.
But overall have had it full for 3 days even with 10+ in que and runs stable!
https://gyazo.com/912ea4b93f97cddfccfe68cc23f5b82e

Texture loss happened to some as well.

Possibly not a OneSync issue, but rather resource clugging up (streaming) memory. Make sure you don’t stream big assets (use strmem 1 in the F8 console to figure this out)

hmm, possibly, but it dont happen on the other 2 servers.

Im not using OneSync because
1-Its doenst a stable voice chat
2-I have to disable IA , because oterwhise car randomly spawning and npc
3- Its automatic disable my pvp on esx/essentialmode

We have NPC and AI traffic all at the minimum, besides the occasional time out crash, voice is fine, an error saying ( not enough client IDs) happens to some trying to connect, but overall, it is working pretty well. At one point we had over 61 people in the que and full. https://gyazo.com/c136d79d4975d3d3ddc61d05d3a8d09e These been up for a bit.

an error saying ( not enough client IDs) happens to some trying to connect,

Seems fixable, maybe an exact error would help.

Anyone Have any Idea On How to Make a delete vehicle script work with OneSync. The Fuction works if you have spawned a vehicle. But if someone else has spawned a vehicle and left the server of something. you can remove it. Causing Performance issues obviously if there is a load of vehicle everywhere.