[ On Sale ] Undercover Ford F450 Dually (Non-ELS)

Light showcase: Watch Ford F450 Undercover FiveM | Streamable

Custom built Undercover Ford F450
• Non-ELS
• Paintable (exterior, interior, wheels and badges)
• Multiple extras

Purchase link: https://santokyo-ccb.tebex.io/package/5051538
Check out my store as i will be starting to upload more of my custom builds.
Tebex Store : https://santokyo-ccb.tebex.io/

Code is accessible FYT LOCKED
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) n/a
Requirements n/a
Support Yes

My opinion as a person who has been making cars for over 4 years, $27.50 for a model by Raz3r you added a small number of lights to is not worth $27.50 at all. It’d take maybe 45 to a hour to make.

Especially when you’re a new comer with no previous work posted.

27.50$ for a truck i personally made Fivem ready by myself with lights i think is a decent price.
Yeah you´re right, I´m a newcomer posting here but i´m by far a newcomer when coming to buidling and making scripts. Everyone has their own opinion :wink: Think what ya want :innocent:

The dev model is by raz3r you added a few lights that literally that amount of lights will take 15 minutes as a experienced person like myself. I spend hundreds on a dev model including custom parts and sell it as $30

This model was NOT made by Raz3r. It was an obj 3d model non fivem ready. I really dont care how long it takes you or how much time you spend on things. Everyone is free to price their work! So how about you continue creating your own things and keep out of other people´s businiess :kissing_heart:

any video demo of the lights? I’m interested, but would really like to see what I’m getting before paying.

1 Like

also, your tebex link does not work for the truck and when you use the second link, it doesn’t show ANY assets at all.

Hey, sorry I should of uploaded the showcase of the lights. I’ll do it straight away.

The link got corrupted. I’ll re-upload it.

You have to be signed in with cfx account to see them. That´s the link updated

IP infringement