๐Ÿ†— okokBillingV2 [QBCORE][ESX][PAID]

Hi, please send me a PM.

Ok i pm

1 Like

One of the best billing scripts available imo. Works greak with okokBanking too!
Definitely recommend this

1 Like

How do you use it on server side? or how to do it to a certain player id?

Hi, to get support please contact me privately.

Does it require okoknotifications?

Hi, no, it doesnโ€™t.

hello, the money can only go to the society account not to the player who wrote the invoice? or 70% to the player and 30% to the society? is something like this possible?

Hi, that isnโ€™t possible at the moment, okokBilling will suffer a big update and we may add it soon.

It says 19.99 on this post but is 23.99 on tebex?

Tebex taxes

hey there love the banking script im having issues setting this up for the 5 tow companies on server any way to get help on this

1 Like

Hi, please contact me through DM.

1 Like

Good Evening,
Im using okokbilling, how do i get the society funds go into the bossmenu society ? so they combine

Hi, please contact us privately in order to get support.

any ETA for release?

Hi, I canโ€™t give you a certain date but it should be soon.

do i have to remove esx_billing for it to work? what do i do with files that use esx_billing as a dependency

Hi, okokBilling doesnโ€™t interfere with esx_billing (this resource should be removed) and you should adapt the other resources to use okokBilling, we can help you doing that, contact me privately.

hello how are you my brother I bought the ok bullying for my server but I got an error I donโ€™t know why I need help greeting from DOMINICAN REPUBLIC