Ohio Department of Public Safety RP | New Community | LEO/EMS Wanted | Custom Vehicles | CAD/MDT | Hiring Staff | Beta Access | discord.gg/uk4EM83

Hello everyone! For the past few weeks I have been working on putting together a FiveM server. The main use of the server was so I can stream on it, and so can some of the other streamers I know. But how can we do that without a community? Here I am to show you all Ohio Department of Public Safety “OhioDPSRP” has to offer you.

As of right now OhioDPSRP is in beta access. If you are interested please go to http://beta.ohiodpsrp.com

OhioDPSRP has a lot of features! All of our features are for our civilians to use! Note that we are also constantly updating our server so our community can have the best experience possible. All suggestions and recommendations are heavily considered.

• Custom Vehicles - We are constantly adding new vehicles for civilian use and leo/ems use. We do this to make the game a bit more fun :slight_smile:
  • CAD/MDT - As all servers, you need a CAD/MDT for Civilian’s and Law Enforcement. We are constantly working on ways we can improve our system. And unlike most servers we actually have our addon vehicles in our cad :kissing_heart:
  • Wraith Radar - As a law enforcement office must have, you always need a quality radar to catch speeders. So we did our research to find the best radar for FiveM. We hope this helps our law enforcement.
  • and many more…

We are always looking to find more law enforcement officers. Take a look at all of our departments!

• Ohio Highway Patrol - AOP: State Routes and Highways
  • Franklin County Sheriff Department - AOP: Blaine County
  • Columbus Police Department - AOP: Los Santos/San Andreas
  • Tipp City Police Department - AOP: Paleto Bay
  • Ohio Division of Wildlife/Wildlife Officer - AOP: All of Map
  • Coast Guard/Border Patrol - AOP: Coastlines and Ports
  • Ohio Communications Department -Discord/CAD - Dispatch

We are also working on improving our departments. As well as due to our server being in dev. and beta access, we are still working on getting our models and textures created for these departments.

If you are going to invest your time into playing with our community or learning about it, you deserve to know what we plan on doing in the future with our community.

A lot of people may say it is too early for us to consider some of these items, but we like to plan ahead to give us something to work towards.

• Adding a whitelisted server - *With the amount of time I have spent playing on public FiveM servers, there starts to be a trend of people playing like the server is general GTA Online, they cop bait, FailRP, and lots more. When we get our community big enough we would love to have a public an whitelisted server for everyone to enjoy.
  • No donor vehicles/ranks - Our network will not be in need of asking the public or our community for donations. This will not benefit our players in game like most servers. All civs will have access to our addon vehicles, and be able to enjoy the same features as everyone. If someone does decide to donate they will not get anything but a tag in-game for supporting us. Donations will be received to improve our server and to add more slots, and setup more servers for our community!
  • Jobs/Economy - You may be disappointed that our server will not start off by supporting jobs or economy. We plan on doing this in the near future, but for right now we want to focus on our community, departments, gameplay, and more.

Those are just some of our current plans for the present and future of our server. We plan on keeping the community updated as we work on more.

Now you are probably sitting there like “wow this sound so cool!” (probably not, I tried though). Here are some important information about our server and links that will be helpful!

Beta Signup: http://beta.ohiodpsrp.com/
Discord: http://discord.ohiodpsrp.com/ or https://discord.gg/uk4EM83

Interested in a staff position, or being apart of our LEO/EMS departments? Go ahead and join our discord server, and message me CaptainSkittlesz#0001!

We can’t wait to see you in our community and we will for sure keep you posted on all updates :slight_smile:
~1A-01 CaptSkit

Note: we will continue to post server updates weekly or whenever we get the chance to on this post

1 Like

Ohio Department of Public Safety Roleplay – Official Update: September 16 2019

Hello everyone! I am here to post an update of everything that is currently being worked on!

• CAD/MDT
    We are finally ready to have users register on our public CAD/MDT. Keep in mind our public cad ‘cad.ohiodpsrp.com’ is for our public server. We will be working with a different CAD/MDT software for our whitelisted private server.

• Official Server Penal Codes
    I have spent the last two days working on server penal codes. The highway patrol Commissioner ItsTrooperJohn, was awesome enough to help out with getting me started on this. The official server penal codes will be available on our CAD dashboard shortly.

• Now Hiring Server Staff!
    We are in need of server staff! You will have a role in helping the creation of the server, and making sure everything runs smoothly! You are the person people go to when there is problems, and when server administration is not available. If you are interested in helping us out, please join our discord or go to apply.ohiodpsrp.com!

• Where are the server forums??
    Now on a serious note you may notice we are currently just using google sheets for our forms. I know ugly, trust me I KNOW. In a week-two weeks we will be releasing our official server forums. Right now please be patient with us as we are slowly rolling everything out. As long as there is the documents for the server, the discord, the team, and of course the FiveM server, the forums are my LAST priority. But I know how much of a difference it will make for LEO and Staff applications. I will be spending some time finding the best forum software to use for the server. Yet again, please be patient with us as we roll things out to the public.

• LEO Applications
    As of right now, we do not have public LEO applications. If you are interested in joining us, please join our discord and message me, CaptSkit. We should start accepting applications from the public in a week or so.

• Whitelisted Server
    As this is the first update I am giving, in the original post about Ohio Department of Public Safety RP, I mentioned that there will be a whitelisted server. Which is obviously true. I thought I would share some updates about it, while we are focusing on the development and growth of our public server, I am personally working on planning out the whitelisted server. We will be using a separate cad system, a modified penal code, there will be countless jobs and missions to do. I am still working out details for the application process, I do not want to make it hard, but to prevent failrp from happening, we will have to do what is best for the whitelisted server.

• Content Creators/Media
    As I also mentioned with the creation of the server, I was initially making this server for some people I know that livestream and make gaming content. For streamers, youtubers, and other sorts of content creators that can meet our requirements (not even high requirements), you will get exclusive access to the OhioDPSRP Media Team! Okay its not really a team you will just get a tag showing that we appreciate you for helping us out and showing off our server in your streams or videos! This role is available to anybody that wishes, we will have official applications available for it on our forums when those get released, in the meantime you can contact CaptSkit on our discord server, since I really don’t want to create another crappy google forms :stuck_out_tongue:

That is it for the official update for September 16 2019! We will give another official update shortly when we have more to tell you all about :slight_smile: If you are interested in viewing our small announcements, or our server changelog go ahead and join our discord!

~ 1A-01 CaptSkit
http://ohiodpsrp.com/