OCRP's LEO Vehicle Pack (with Templates)

the textures u can release yeah cos u made them

Has anyone managed to get the sirens working only the cvpi ones have lights and sirens everything else just has lights and a default car horn

make sure u dont have the same Siren ID as any other car u have on the server

1 Like

I’m only using the police addons in the download and the default GTA 5 ones

Just tried running the cars on a local hosted server with the cars as the only resource and still no sirens on anycars but the cvpi

Have u tried using this script? [Release] Luxart Vehicle Control

This is what fixed it for me.

1 Like

Thanx for the help but I ended up downloading a different pack as I couldn’t get this one to work

Thanks for Clarifying that.

As Logic said I do not mind you guys releasing your texture edits for lights, liveries, etc. but please do not upload the models themselves.

Thank you, I’m glad to see everyone continuing to enjoy them. I’ve had multiple people reach out to my discord to thank me personally for them and I just wanted to say again thank you for your compliments. I never see my work worthy of anything more then average but the recognition is very humbling.

As always these would not of been possible without the Help of Kolvo and Logic for the textures and carcols as well as A-A-Ron, Jake K, and Ricko to help make all of these things possible. Thank you again guys!

It’s just like adding other resources. Drag and Drop.

I tested 10 out of all 14 vehicles, reason I stopped testing them is because out of these 10 vehicles 6 vehicles made me crash, keep in mind this is a fresh server with only vMenu installed to spawn the vehicles with.

Am I retarded or is this happing for multiple people?

I will say that at least on my behalf, everything works as it should. All my lights, environment lighting, sirens, etc. are perfect.

Will you guys be releasing the sheriff Tahoe as well as the HP Explorer?

1 Like

Why do some cars come out with no light bars or textures im using livery and extra menu still nothing

If you remove the blank livery in OpenIV you will not have the unmarked livery and have the LSPD livery everytime you spawn in not sure how to assist with the siren issue though but hopefully this helps with the changing livery issue.

Anyone have a quick fix to enabling multiple liveries? I’ve been dinking around for a few days without much success.

TIA

Nevermind. I was being dumb. Excellent models, thank you!

hi dave and or therro i have added the vehicles to my resources but none of them are loading i have made sure that all the correct files are in place and where they should be but they arent working in my server all i have is the vanilla police cars but my regular addon cars are working and i added them in the exact same way please please please can u help i am really confused

How exactly does it work?

Is it Non ELS or ELS? because when I test it, E is for Lights, But there is no button for siren? Could you let me know if it is ELS or not and if not, what button is it?

Absolutely an amazing job once again! Question for you, Is there any way to get the red and blue files for the SO cars???

Non els. recommend you use Lux Veh Controls