OCRP's LEO Vehicle Pack (with Templates)

I have converted all of the red and blue models to all blues for this pack (as well as the corresponding carcols). I’ve reached out to the main account a little over a week ago with no response so far. Can I have permission to release the modified textures and carcols? I’m sure there’s a following/demand for all blues.

Amazing pack and thanks for the release regardless.

1 Like

I would love that! Could you maybe slide it over…:upside_down_face: Thanks!

any chance u can make the all blue ones red and blue? been trying and having no luck

3 Likes

I could, yeah. But I won’t release anything, publicly or privately, until I’m cleared by someone authorized in the OCRP community.

I will say that after the changes I’m having a slight problem with some of the traffic adviser bars, but it’s not a deal breaker to me or my community.

no you cant re-release them thero made them for ocrp and then to release to the public not for other people to start releasing his work

if u wanna change the colours all you need to do is just edit them in the carcols meta and then retexture the lights to the colour you want

Just to be clear, I’m not asking to release the models over again, just the textures. If your answer stands though, that’s fine.

the textures u can release yeah cos u made them

Has anyone managed to get the sirens working only the cvpi ones have lights and sirens everything else just has lights and a default car horn

make sure u dont have the same Siren ID as any other car u have on the server

1 Like

I’m only using the police addons in the download and the default GTA 5 ones

Just tried running the cars on a local hosted server with the cars as the only resource and still no sirens on anycars but the cvpi

Have u tried using this script? [Release] Luxart Vehicle Control

This is what fixed it for me.

1 Like

Thanx for the help but I ended up downloading a different pack as I couldn’t get this one to work

Thanks for Clarifying that.

As Logic said I do not mind you guys releasing your texture edits for lights, liveries, etc. but please do not upload the models themselves.

Thank you, I’m glad to see everyone continuing to enjoy them. I’ve had multiple people reach out to my discord to thank me personally for them and I just wanted to say again thank you for your compliments. I never see my work worthy of anything more then average but the recognition is very humbling.

As always these would not of been possible without the Help of Kolvo and Logic for the textures and carcols as well as A-A-Ron, Jake K, and Ricko to help make all of these things possible. Thank you again guys!

It’s just like adding other resources. Drag and Drop.

I tested 10 out of all 14 vehicles, reason I stopped testing them is because out of these 10 vehicles 6 vehicles made me crash, keep in mind this is a fresh server with only vMenu installed to spawn the vehicles with.

Am I retarded or is this happing for multiple people?

I will say that at least on my behalf, everything works as it should. All my lights, environment lighting, sirens, etc. are perfect.

Will you guys be releasing the sheriff Tahoe as well as the HP Explorer?

1 Like

Why do some cars come out with no light bars or textures im using livery and extra menu still nothing