OCRP's LEO Vehicle Pack (with Templates)

nice looking skins dude

Radiancev

Respect for doing this

1 Like

Enjoy everyone. Happy i could build these for ocrp and release them to the entire community to enjoy and not be placed behind a pay wall.

3 Likes

Ill send the cars i can release to the admins again to release as well. Some however are private and cant be released publically.

This will happen after i finish remaking them all with mods. You can see there progress on my YouTube channel.

3 Likes

These are awesome but the lights are screwed on some… good job though

it not loading it in my server and don’t know why

I really hope that A-A-Ron was inspired by the Key and Peele skit. :wink:

Thanks for the release!

1 Like

Moree!!

why lmao

I was wondering if any of these are all blue lights

1 Like

the sheriff pack is all blues

Thanks!

So i downloaded this file and added it to my CFG and also in my resources but nothing happenings the cars don’t even spawn am i doing something wrong?

Amazing!
Well done!

So am i just dragging and dropping this into my resourses? also what is the start? like start Vehicle Pack?

Can someone please help me with this?

When you download the pack, go inside of example the Highway Patrol pack and in the stream folder there should be different folder with different names and inside of the folders there is vehicle files, drag them out from the folder and put it in the stream folder and then start the full resource, be aware you need to change the main file to an complete name without spades, if you do - or _ it should work, example Hp-Ocrp or Hp_Ocrp

اريذ اللعيب معكلوم

Would you be able to make some vehicles for our server for fivem? I’d pay if so