OCRP's LEO Vehicle Pack (with Templates)

the sheriff pack is all blues

Thanks!

So i downloaded this file and added it to my CFG and also in my resources but nothing happenings the cars don’t even spawn am i doing something wrong?

Amazing!
Well done!

So am i just dragging and dropping this into my resourses? also what is the start? like start Vehicle Pack?

Can someone please help me with this?

When you download the pack, go inside of example the Highway Patrol pack and in the stream folder there should be different folder with different names and inside of the folders there is vehicle files, drag them out from the folder and put it in the stream folder and then start the full resource, be aware you need to change the main file to an complete name without spades, if you do - or _ it should work, example Hp-Ocrp or Hp_Ocrp

اريذ اللعيب معكلوم

Would you be able to make some vehicles for our server for fivem? I’d pay if so

Sorry i only make vehicles for ocrp

Dont be and ok do you possibly know anyone who can? Or would?

You’ll have to drop the packs in individually, so the Los Santos police, Highway patrol ect but take away the spaces in between the words. Then add it to the cfg as Start LosSantosPolice ect

1 Like

You guys are all awesome. Thanks for the public release! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, the lighting on the chargers are messed up. As the lights dont go in the light bar. If any help, thanks.

Anyone know what font the sandy pd cars are? I am going to add some additional text and I need it to match. I cant seem to find that font.

The stealth Charger’s Lights don’t work

https://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/ just paste one of the pictures from it in there, and it will look for the font :wink: Used it myself many times.

Hope i’ve helped.

1 Like

Thank you so much! No way I would have found that site myself.

Hi thank you so much for the release, they look amazing! I am having an issue with the sirens for some of them and was wondering if anyone can help me please? thank you in advance.

Hello, loved the vehicles but I’m having some problems. 50/50 times that I spawn them, the texture is just white, and the lights just keep changing.

How I would like to see them everytime:

This is how sometimes they spawn:

Also this:

I’m really sorry for the english and for everything, first time trying to script / mod.

Thank you!