OCRP’s LEO Vehicle Pack (with Templates) 2.0

*Note: Due to the TOS and people going around and flagging old posts as being in violation, I am removing the links to all my mods from FiveM Forums. You can still find the mods on my discord and/or other GTA V Mod sites but to be in compliance I’m removing the download links from here. Apologies for the inconvenience but the hassle is not worth it anymore.

For any future dated vehicle pack releases of OCRP, they can be found the same way as mentioned above.

We are releasing our LEO vehicles 2.0. There are four departments: LSPD, SAHP, Sheriff, and Sandy Shores, enjoy

Vehicle Built Credits:
Vehicle Models Created/Put Together by @Thero (SoCal Thero)
Vehicle Carcols Meta Created by @Stoppel
Vehicle CarVariation and Vehicles Meta Created by @Thero (SoCal Thero)
Vehicle Liveries For Server Created by @ShadowShifter
Vehicle Liveries For Public Release Created by @TheGamingNorwegian

Preview Image:
LSPD

BCSO

SAHP

SSPD:

Download Link:

Video Demo:

23 Likes

yo this is sick asf loved the first pack but this is even better!

1 Like

Amazing guys, genuinely amazing.

1 Like

Some of the vehicle windows do not break at all and you cant shoot through some of the vehicles its like something blocks the vehicle

ok edit post just replied huh?

Amazing! I’ve been looking for a pack just like this.

@Thero The pack is amazing, but i have an issue, I’ve added the pack to my server and after I spawned the vehicles every single one of them the light that are supposed to be on the top are gone. Can someone help me out sort this issue ?

Some don’t have lightbars, some only the lights activate?

They are extra’s is why

Sorry probs dumb question, but is this pack non-els?

Yes it is

Hi, I want to know how to install after downloading, thank you

This is without a doubt a fantastic pack.
I am however having a little trouble getting a transparent livery to work on the ssexplorer.
Are those not supported on these models, or am I missing some step/s?

I’ve updated the exp_sign_1 and reflective textures. But when I load the model only part of the textures, over the doors, show up (and not completely transparent)

Great Pack! Lovin it!

1 Like

@Thero Loving the cars, Currently using them in my server. I do have a question about the F250 (Chillad). We’re currently trying to make it R/B instead of B/W but are having a hell of a time with it. Are we missing something while trying to edit the YTD(Light colours) and Metas?

Edit: Turns out we were being slightly stupid and got it figured out (Partially) :joy:

Great pack! Someone really messed up the handling files though. Might wanna take a look into the vehicles.meta.

When will the new pack be released?

4 Likes

Hey is there a way to put the files a different way to download.

lights seem goofed on a few of the cars. with lights activated giant light textures appear around the vehicles. impala, truck, and another one. ill have too look through again.

thats because you have conflginting siren ids

Dont forget about the carcols