OCRP Postal and Minimap (Server Side)

Some players do not see the minimap what could be the reason?

thank you i ended up switching up my framework to qbcore and gave up on esx but no matter where you go in the industry all has issues coding not fun unless it all works out with hardly ever

where i can download the minimap?

Do you have a dataset of X,Y coordinates per postal? If so, (where) could I get it?

they’re quite literally included in the resource postal.json files

I don’t see any download except the github repo, which doesn’t contain that file.

Do you happen to have the psd source file for this? I would love to make some customizations to it.

sickk

when i put the folder into my resources it says that it could not open the metadata file - file does not exist

I have forked this in github and fixed it. I have also made a pull request to merge into the main branch.

Pull Request;

1 Like

Great map!! thank you for release!

Is anyone else having this issue with this postal map?

I’ve reinstalled it a few times on the server, and cleared the cache, even went as far as redownloading it from the github. (I know this is an old thread but this issue is now relevant to it.)

It’s also showing up in the minimap.

And yes we already have changed the __resource.lua to a fxmanifest.lua.

Thanks.

thats from the tony stark mansion

1 Like

Well I thank ya! Preciate the info! <3 Now I feel silly reviving an old post for that >_<

1 Like

np, make sure to clear your cache for it to take effect after fixing the issue.

1 Like

Any chance to add Cayo to the map?

1 Like

I’m on QB core, got it in my server pretty good but the mini map tends to vibrate/shake ?

Long time issue with this map is there are two 139 postals, one on Crusade Road and one on Dutch London St.

Just did a couple edits in photoshop, this will change the 139 postal on Crusade Road and make it postal 100.

Replace the following files in your stream folder:

minimap_sea_2_0.ytd (2.4 MB)
minimap_2_0.ytd (2.4 MB)

Edit if you’re using: [Release] Nearest Postal Script - #260 by Noor_Nahas

Add {“code”:“100”,“y”:-1267.01,“x”:288.83}, to the ocrp-postal json postals.

If anyone needs it, here’s a version with the fixed 100 postal.

1 Like

Is there a 4k version of this? On this map