OCRP Postal and Minimap (Server Side)

Quick question i want when ever i pause the map to show the postal but on my hud in game i want it to show the normal map how would i go about doing this

do you have a script where it shows you the nearest postal? for this map

Any way to fix it? how can delete 1 of them because it’s duplicated

No-one Will care about that

Where can i find a nearest postal script for this? I’ve been looking for a while now i saw a reply where you replied they have a config, wheres that at?

Same here.

I made a full version of the map if you want to be able to see it out of game as a dispatcher or something:

To save: Right click> Open Image in new tab> Right click> Save image as

3 Likes

Every time I start the resource, it gives me the error.

Could not make hard link for /home/rocco/TestServer/server-data/resources//ocrp_postal_map/stream//minimap_0_0.ytd <-> /home/rocco/TestServer/server-data/cache/files/ocrp_postal_map/stream_cache/zda37180198dc3daab4eaf91ed18963bc8a406564.

Also, I’ve noticed that a majority of time the minimap in-game isn’t synced properly and will glitch my current location, kinda like the map is off-centered with the in-game map.

I will be making an issue post on the github with this as well, and hopefully a pull request if somebody fixes it.

You can find the issue I posted on github here.

some reasonine ocrp
postals not showing in mini map or full map

i have ensure ocrp started

Hey, is it fine if I reskin the vehicle models and use them for my server? I will credit you for the models if anyone asks.

having trouble getting my postal code map to pop up in my car radar so i can see postal codes on minimap ? any ideas

have you figured this problem out im having the same issue

can you send me a PNG version of the postal map? its for rocket CAD

same here
:slight_smile:

Just convert the .jpeg from this link.

I don’t know if it can be applied to your case or if you finally got to solve the problem, but I was having the same blurred minimap and just managed to fix it.

In my case, I was using a client script to hide health and armor bars, and it was that script the one that was causing the problem. I found a script that hides health and armor bars, and at the same time does not cause the minimap to be all blurry:

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    local minimap = RequestScaleformMovie("minimap")
    SetRadarBigmapEnabled(true, false)
    Wait(0)
    SetRadarBigmapEnabled(false, false)
    while true do
        Wait(0)
        BeginScaleformMovieMethod(minimap, "SETUP_HEALTH_ARMOUR")
        ScaleformMovieMethodAddParamInt(3)
        EndScaleformMovieMethod()
    end
end)

This has been tested with the postal map resource of this same thread.

1 Like

Anyone know how to put this in ? I put it in my resource folder, then did start postal_map-master in the server cfg., and it still does not work. What do I do ?

In the __resource.lua file you might need to add this, so FiveM can read the files

files {
    'stream/*.ydd',
    'stream/*.ytd'
}

Anyways, I’d reccomend you to change the whole file, renaming it to fxmanifest.lua and adding this code inside:

fx_version 'adamant'
game 'gta5'

client_script 'client.lua'

files {
    'stream/*.ydd',
    'stream/*.ytd'
}

very good - easiest one i have found