OCRP Fivem Fast growing server

Welcome to Outer City Roleplay. We are happy to introduce you to a community known for professionalism, realism and respect. In here everyone has the same voice and input and is treated like any other member.

In Outer City Roleplay we offer a wide variety of departments. Whether you like to join a Emergency Department or show your creativity, its all possible. For more information about the differences between the departments, or more information about the departments itself, join our recruitment server or look at our website. (Links are at the bottom of the post)

Discord Discord
Website https://outercityrp.com/

Some of the departments we offer are:

• San Andreas State Trooper ( SAST ) Open
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office ( BCSO ) Open
  • Los Santos Police Department ( LSPD ) Coming Soon
  • San Andreas Fire Department ( SAFD ) Open
  • San Andreas Emergency Medical Services ( EMS ) Open
  • Gang Applications Open
  • Staff Open

San Andreas State Trooper

The mission of the San Andreas State Patrol is to provide a safer environment for the citizens of San Andreas. This includes, but is not limited to, investigating accidents, enforcing traffic laws, and safeguarding the public.

Blaine County Sheriff’s Office

The men and women of the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office are committed to being a professional organization dedicated to the concepts of personal excellence, continuous improvement, teamwork, and service to our community.

San Andreas Fire Department

The mission of the San Andreas Fire Department (SAFD) is to provide the highest level of professional service to the public by protecting lives, property, and the environment while providing life safety community education.

Emergency Medical Services

As EMS our goal is, To conserve life, alleviate suffering, promote health, do no harm, and encourage the quality and equal availability of emergency medical care.

|324x166.8621419270828

4 Likes

A great server to join.Fast and growing strong.Letssgooo.

From my experience on the server it’s mostly well made. The players are mostly welcoming & the cops are pretty chill. This server has a broad range of things to do from starting your own gang or enterprise, both sides of the law.

If you find yourself on the wrong side of the track there are plenty of options to keep you entertained until those friends of yours decide to get on.

Overall I would rate this server a 9/10 as nothing is perfect.

This server is one of the best I’ve seen, they are professional have great police and their cars are really fucking cool. They also have daily updates and weekly tournaments. I highly recommend this server.

Best server I’ve been in staff are great, cops are awesome. Recommend

This server is crazy good it is still in beta and already gets 20 people plus. It has so many costume cars and clothing highly recommend.

*Custom lol

1 Like

This server is not good they kicked me out for starting my own server and said to report me for dumping there server it is a good server overall they have good leo and good memebers

Best server I’ve played in a while give it a try :slight_smile:

1 Like