Oceanside Role-Play Recruitment

oceanside-role-play-main-logo

Welcome to Oceanside Role-Play

Oceanside Role-Play is a FiveM community that recently opened in early June, 2020.
We as a community are dedicated to professional and realistic Role-Play for all members. Our Members have plenty of experience with role-playing and our Staff is held to the highest level of respect to all members. We also have a development team with many Years of developing experience in web development and Vehicle & Ped modeling. With all this we strive to stand out for other community, and to do what we love to do most, Role-Play. We have also have upgraded our uniforms to EUP to make everything a tad more realistic, and enjoyable!

About Us
We have been working for a couple months, and beta testing everything to make sure everything works correctly. We are still looking for department head, and possibly more development team members. Feel free to hop into our Fan Server and check our our member status, and meet some of our members, or just hangout. The choice is yours!

Department Status

San Andrea’s Communications [OPEN/Needs Department Head]
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office [OPEN]
San Andrea’s Highway Patrol [OPEN]
Los Santos Police Department [CLOSED]
San Andrea’s Fire Department [OPEN]
San Andrea’s Civilian Operations [OPEN/Needs Department Head]

How To Join

1. Join our discord (Click Here)
  2. Fill out our community application (Click Here)
  3. Please wait up to 24-48 hours for a response

(We Are A Fully Whitelisted Role-Play Community!)

Would you be willing to merge with my server, I have department heads, staff members, but are looking for more devs. I would try to cater for you as best i can - HMU on discord

DrunkPenguin#2763

Im going to kindly decline your offer. We haven’t even been open for 24 hours. Thank you for the offer tho!

Oceanside Role-Play is a Realistic Role-play server. With multiple experiences to choose from.
We put in great effort into making this the most realistic experiences out there.
I highly recommend you joining the server an experience the realism first hand.

Due to the events in the early year, we had to close OSRP. But now we have double checked our schedules, we are proud to announce our Official Community Opening Date! We will officially open January 15th 2021! In the mean time, we are looking for Department Heads, and Developers! If you are interested, please join our Official Fan Server, and shoot Jordan H. 1A-27 a dm! Have a great day, and we hope to see you soon!

Fan Server - https://discord.gg/JK6DvaEGtp

Not An Official OSRP Announcement!

We took some pictures after a Beta Patrol…

Make sure you join the Fan Server & shoot Oceanside127 a DM, if you are interested in joining OSRP!

Due to the events in the past years, we had to close OSRP. You can join OSRP at discord.gg/Oceanside

Not An Official OSRP Announcement!