Ocean City Roleplay | Vmenu | Custom EUP/Vehicles | SAFR/BCSO/SASP/LSPD Open

Ocean CIty Roleplay

OCRP is a FiveM Roleplay Server developed May 2021. We offer lots of great things like giveaways, partnerships, serious roleplay and more! We have some of the best scripts and resources to enhance your Roleplay. Our server includes:

• Giveaways
  • Partnerships
  • Active Departments (LSPD, BCSO, SASP, SACD, and SAFR)
  • Custom Vehicles
  • Custom Planes
  • YMaps
  • AND MORE!

Owners are extremely immature. Was head of SAST, kicked because the owner was in a bad mood. After I had left, they had made the dispatch 01 the SAST 01 as well, when most-all people were told they can not be HICOM/Supervisors in 2 departments… LSPD 01 is super immature. He wants to be the only department, and will do anything to get others fired… I’ve never been in a server this immature. Also, they’ve refused to remove paid assets although they do not own said assets. They remove members for having a discord status, that isn’t even listed in the rules.

No sir you where very immature to us my guy? You got mad because your car pack had the wrong livery on it. Also you where told to stop bugging the owners with things so they could do there job. Also the reason for the 01 of dispatch to be moved over was because you decided to leave. Also you just got in the server and demanded things at that second we didn’t even get to know you before you started demanding shit, Maybe next time be nice to people and not demand things.

Please and Thank you!

Also the only time we removed someone for discord status was because it was offensive to others or had bad images in it.