[OBSOLETE] [Release] Doomsday Heist Vehicles ( most of them, at least )

This is not working for my server…please help me

1. Download the zip.
  2. Extract it somewhere.
  3. Copy the doomsday_vehicles folder in your resources/ folder on your server.
  4. Add start doomsday_vehicles to your server.cfg file.
  5. (re)Start your server, done.

thx for the share ! but does the vehicles also go into the bennys car modification? (haven’t tried it yet, downloading it … )

thx for your response.

Ahh neat gonna take a look at those.
Now we just need someone to port those Fancy new MP Model clothin in xD

also @Bluethefurry , you said you removed the weapons, do you mind givin me a quick heads up on how to do that? thats actually somethin im tryin to figure out with the smugglers run Cars. Cars are cool but we really dont want the weapons in xD

The car akula, avenger, khanjali, volatol, viseris is spawned buggy … don’t know how to repair it

and barrage, chernobog, khanjali, riot2 guns are bugged

but thanks for the awsome cars

and how you make spawn vehicles ? i use ESX and command /car doesn’t work

Deluxo doesn’t fly for me. No biggie, still a cool car. The riata sound wasn’t working, so I just set the audioNameHash to MONSTER (Liberator) and now it sounds like a BEAST LOL.

Thanks for these.

i stated why, i cannot convert the vehicle scripts to FiveM as it’s quite literally impossible.

@Bluethefurry Sorry, I didn’t mean to make it sound like a complaint. Was just stating it as one of the cars that don’t work properly. I understand why. My apologies.

Again, thanks for these. I understand the amount of work it took to put it together.

Is it still possible to trigger the animation to enter hover mode?

If i try to join then my FiveM crashes and random error from doomsday comes

Do you have any good resources that would help me do the tedious task of making the weapons work?

1 Like

is there a way to get the flying car to work? like to get it to fly

Hi, can you make a script so you can access the Doomday Bunker?

Anyone having problems with the Autarch or the Comet SR, try changing their DownforceMultiplier value in the handling file. Normal values look like 2.0 - 2.5, while these have values higher than 2000.

1 Like

Another problem, the Neon and Raiden’s backseats don’t have enter or exit animations. You can solve that by changing:

LAYOUT_STD_NEON
to
LAYOUT_STANDARD

In the Raiden and the Neon’s vehicles.meta entries.

I’m working on a fix to get the actual animations, as those while appear a tiny bit broken (especially on the Neon).

EDIT: Scratch that, just stream the correct clip dictionaries.
anim@veh@std@neon@rps@enter_exit.ycd
anim@veh@std@neon@rds@enter_exit.ycd

And you’ll be all set.

Yes. I just tested all the vehicles and the deluxo flies. Right bumper starts the fly mode.

This thread is now irrelevant. Doomsday has been added to FiveM.

1 Like

could you update it whit the gta v super sport series dlc vehicles plz