[OBSOLETE] [Release] Doomsday Heist Vehicles ( most of them, at least )

THIS RESOURCE IS NOW OBSOLETE AS THE CONTENT IS NOW IN FIVEM OFFICIALLY
well this was obviously going to happen.

I’m not even going to waste your time on it, here is the cars that can be spawned:

akula
autarch
avenger
barrage
chernobog
comet4
comet5
deluxo
gt500
hermes
hustler
kamacho
khanjali
neon
pariah
raiden
revolter
riata
riot2
savestra
sc1
streiter
stromberg
sentinel3
thruster
viseris
volatol
yosemite
z190

do note that some vehicles may not work properly and others may not work alltogether, weapons have been removed as making them work is an annoying and tedious process

also note that modkit id’s from 101 to 254 are used for these vehicles

also also note that i do not recommend running this on a public server as the download size is very big and it can cause conflicts with existing carmods due to the modkit id’s being changed.

Download:
here

9 Likes

ouh no here it starts

Awesome release ! Thanks!

thanks bud. much appreciated .

I just updated the resource to version 2, this fixes the game crashing when spawning a vehicle with guns, this also fixes the “stromberg” having no sound ( this also swims, hold h! )

Does the Deluxo fly by any chance?

1 Like

no, as that would require the new scripts and an updated game exe, you would be better of waiting for FiveM to officially add support for the new game version.

my game crashes when trying to conect to my server

the vehicles that work properly

Blockquote
yosemite
z190
viseris
sentinel3
stromberg
streiter
sc1
savestra
riata
revolter
raiden
pariah
neon
kamacho
hustler
hermes
gt500
deluxo
comet5
autarch

1 Like

can you please press CTRL+C when the error message shows and it has uploaded the crash dump and send it here?

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
An exception occurred (c0000005 at 0x7fffc3339ff4) during 0 0. The game will be terminated.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: gta-core-five.dll+39FF4
Report ID: b5a4e913-3c28-40a9-9190-ba799f307eee (use Ctrl+C to copy)

got the same error as you bud are you running smuggler_run with it also?

can confirm it give that error when running both packs so avoid doing so

:arrow_down:

but how do you install it? i have fivem but im not sure where i would put this to have it load in.

Hello,

how to make vehicles appear once the stream folder is loaded? my vehicle spawn command does not work with these vehicles ?

I use essentialmode and ESX

how did you install them? i dont even know how to yet

Like any other server resource…

you need to create a stream file in your resources and put the contents of dooms_day in your stream folder and put start stream in your config or server.cfg

WTF? No? just extract the archive to your resource folder and add it to the server.cfg