Objects don't rotate and after entering synchronized scenes they doesn't collide

When I create an object, and try to rotate it using the SetEntityHeading function it doesn’t do anything and I tried to use SetEntityRotation and that didn’t work either.

And when I add them to a synchronized scene and after exiting the scene the objects don’t collide with anything doesn’t matter if its a player or a ped etc.

Is there a fix for that? or do i have to just live with it

1 Like

Are you using the server side SET_ENTITY_HEADING? If so the RPC is broken iirc

Thank you That fixed it, but Im still facing the scene issue, I’m using the train robbery animation the one that opens a lock on a container and that stuff, once the animation is done, the container object doesn’t collide I tried setting its collision to true again, it doesn’t fix it, and I can’t change any thing with that object, I can’t delete it or change its visibility none. Can you help with that too?

Did you try calling NetworkStopSynchronisedScene - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs when the scene ends?

Other relevant natives you might need:

Yea, if it should make it work then I might’ve typed the code wrong will see if it will work