Nz Westpac Rescue Helicopter skin

New Zealand Westpac Rescue Helicopter skin

based on the Auckland and surrounds rescue helicopter

note: in the textures the spotlight and other thingy at the front look right, but sometimes in the city it changes colour. No idea why, and theres nothing i could find in the texture files that would cause this. If you know how i can fix this, please let me know :slight_smile:

If you use any of my creations, please dont forget to credit all creators involved, including myself.
This includes any use in any FiveM community

1. Download and put into your resources folder
  2. write ’ start westpac-rescue-heli ’ in your server.cfg
  3. restart your city
    SPAWN NAME: supervolito

westpac-rescue-heli.7z (10.0 MB)

you should be able to use this to install it in single player. Let me know if it doesnt work for you
Installation Path:
\Program Files (x86)\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\

CREDITS
i looked for the link to the original model builder but couldnt find it. If you know it, please let me know so i can add it here
Base: EC-135 Eurocopter by
Original model from GTA SA by Rasper
Modified and templated by Game68240.
Textures by MattZepol - Improved and fix by Game68240
improvements by Candice Mods below
texture improvement, new template and uv mapping, spot light and camera, exterior lighting, medical equipment.
rear doors open via extra 12 and 13.
NOTE some bugs with coillisons if you make a hard landing.
LINK TO CANDICE MOD’S VERSION OF THE CHOPPER
https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/vehiclemodels/20408-air-ambulance-medevac-helo-ec-135/

3 Likes

Please remove the discord invite from the post

@TheIndra
removed :slight_smile:

hey,bro .What’s your HUD

hey sis,
its one a friend gave me and i moved it all across and up, and removed extra bits that i didnt need

just free or pay? man

1 Like

i have no idea … it was free for me cause it was a friend helping, but youll have to find who made it etc. lady :wink:

OK,thx pal

no worries princess :smiley:
:wink:

Really cool helicopter!

1 Like

1 Like