Nz police helicopter skins

New Zealand Police Helicopter
This is based on the latest nz police heli

AND
another livery based on an old version of a New Zealand police helicopter

With this helicopter, i cant seem to make it take more than one livery. Soooooooo… im going to add both versions here. To get them both working in the same city, just pop them both in your resources folder, add the names to your server.cfg and away ya go.
BUT
if you also have my “nz westpac rescue chopper”
( https://www.gta5-mods.com/paintjobs/nz-westpac-rescue-helicopter-skin#description_tab ),
then youll have to choose which nzpd chopper you want in most, and change the names of the 3 files in that stream folder to “supervolito1”.
This is because there are 2 spaces for supervolito and not 3.

installation instructions below :smiley:

note: in the textures the spotlight and other thingy at the front look right, but sometimes in the city it changes colour. No idea why, and theres nothing i could find in the texture files that would cause this. If you know how i can fix this, please let me know :slight_smile:

1. Download and put into your resources folder
  2. write ’ start add file name here ’ in your server.cfg
  3. restart your city
    SPAWN NAME: supervolito and supervolito1
    If you use any of my creations, please dont forget to credit all creators involved, including myself.
    This includes any use in any FiveM community

you should be able to use this to install it in single player. Let me know if it doesnt work for you
Installation Path:
\Program Files (x86)\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\

blue NZPD chopper

nzpd-blue-heli.7z (8.5 MB)

white NZPD chopper

nzpd-white-heli.7z (8.5 MB)

CREDITS
i looked for the link to the original model builder but couldnt find it. If you know it, please let me know so i can add it here
Base: EC-135 Eurocopter by
Original model from GTA SA by Rasper
Modified and templated by Game68240.
Textures by MattZepol - Improved and fix by Game68240
improvements by Candice Mods below
texture improvement, new template and uv mapping, spot light and camera, exterior lighting, medical equipment.
rear doors open via extra 12 and 13.
NOTE some bugs with coillisons if you make a hard landing.
LINK TO CANDICE MOD’S VERSION OF THE CHOPPER
https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/vehiclemodels/20408-air-ambulance-medevac-helo-ec-135/

1 Like

Can you please do an Australian helicopter

if you send me the link for which heli you want me to use, and some pics of what you want it to look like, i should be able to do that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bruh anoda one? Legit you make cool helis!!! gua-gua fam!

Edit 1:
Does this conflict with the other supervolito (medical version) you made?

Edit 2:
Ow, stupid me never mind. You explained it perfectly anyway on the description.

no worries at all :smiley:
im glad you like them :slight_smile: Thats why i make this stuff, so thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

the blue one is the white one…

yeah, the top of the post explains how to get them both working, as well as along with my westpac chopper all together. The model only holds one livery at a time.

What I meant is that both download files have the same skin.
One is called supervolito and the other supervolito1 but the skins are the same. Both are the white version

ohhhhhh… sorry lol… ill check it and fix that :slight_smile:
thanks for letting me know