NYPD EUP Badge Pack

ReckleModifications NYPD EUP Badge Pack
This pack includes 2 badges based of New York Police Department. Both badges are configured to work with EUP and support EUP version 8.2 or higher. Both badges are very realistic and offer premium quality.

Pricing
$25 USD
BUY HERE

What’s included

• NYPD Style badge (2 award bars)
  • NYPD Style badge (3 award bars)

Information

• Correct Rigged
  • Unlocked (For bump mapping only)
  • Organized Textures (Easier badge and bar swapping)
  • High Quality
  • Default Nameplate
  • Fits EUP 8.2 and Higher

1 Like

Hey not sure if you’ve made custom EUP before but no. It’s more than just modeling the badge and “extending the plate”. The backing, badge, nameplate, and each ribbon were modeled individually and UV mapped according to offer ease of access when switching the nameplate, ribbons, or badge. After each part was individually modeled and assembled then I rigged and configured it to work with EUP. You don’t have to justify spending $25 on it. I modeled it out of my own time and if I wanted I could charge up to $100 for it. It’s original quality work that no one has out there so that is why it is priced at $25. I’m surprised you think $25 is high for this model when 30+ other customers have purchased it with no complaints. But hey, who am I to talk. I just modeled one badge and extended the plate.

1 Like

Like the campaign bars!

So I paid for the resource and no download link? I emailed and order number no reply - at what point in time do I get the asset I paid for?

I haven’t gotten mine either.