Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club: Steam
Windows version: Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?: Yes
Error screenshot (if any): None
System specifications
i7 8700k, 16GB 3400Mhz, RTX2070
What did you do to get this issue?

So when ever a NUI shows up, whether it be an ATM UI or an animations ui or any UI that allows you to use your mouse to select an option, my player is still being controlled too, which means that I end up punching or shooting when I click which ever option I pick on the UI.

Also add what you already tried so far.
Havent tried to fix this, as I havent found any resources that can point me in the right direction as to where to what to try and fix

CitizenFX.log:
CitizenFX_log_2020-04-21T001038.log (6.7 MB)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Does this happen on any other servers?

Hi Arthur,

Yeah it happens on every server I connect to.

what’s your ‘input’ mode in-game set to?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.