Nude Ped Models "with pixelated or blur effect"?

Hi All,
Firstly, first post, been lurking for awhile, finally transitioning over from A3, got a bit to learn.
Just want to say how impressed I am with this community, the positive contributions from most :wink:

Q; I’ve been searching everywhere for a couple of hours with surprisingly no luck.
Whilst nude Peds are available, is there anyway to add pixelation or blur effect, to accommodate TOS requirements for Streamers etc?

In before asked - RP with Strip Clubs, Nudist Beaches, Relaxing topless on boats, around a pool etc.
Variety of uses without being over the top offensive.

Cheers!

You could go about it one of 2 ways.

1. Edit the models themselves to be blurred.
  2. Identify the models that are nude, then draw a black box attached to that ped in the corresponding locations.

Depending on your skill set, either way is achievable.

Thanks for the reply @ChieF-TroN

“skill set”? HaHa! doing a lot of research/reading/problem solving on basic stuff atm (rather than asking LOTS of Q’s like others, because they didn’t read).

This is way down the list of to do’s atm, but at least I have an answer that it is possible. Thank you.

BTW, your “Bank Security” release looks very handy for some additional protection :wink:

1 Like

Easiest way to do something like that is editing the models. just blur them with i dont know photoshop?! :smiley: