NOW HIRING - Ontario Department Of Justice RP (Non Whitelist) OPP + Hamilton Police + Fire/EMS

Hey guys. I decided to start a Ontario based non-whitelist community. The police services will be Ontario Provincial Police and eventually Toronto Police Service for the city. I’ve been working on this on my own as i’ve been off work and had a lot of spare time. I’m still relatively new to developing for fivem so any help would be appreciated, development and department wise. and the server needs cops! Right now I have everything setup in and out of game which should be enough to start the community but it will still need a lot of work. I’m starting this from the ground up because every fivem community i’ve been in for the past few years has been pretty tox so I want to have a drama free community where everyone is welcomed and is a place to meet new friends and have a great time. As it stands, out of game there is a cad, discord, soon to be teamspeak server and possibly a website. In game there are 14 vehicles for opp, uniforms, a helicopter, a few custom cars, and all essential scripts associated with running a successful rp server such as an interaction menu for cuffing, seating, grabbing, a jail script, radar, alpr, postals,aop, 911,and robbery. Any suggestions are more than welcomed. Feel free to hop into the discord!
Discord - Ontario Department Of Justice Roleplay
Teamspeak - 149.248.53.186:9118
CAD - Community Invite - RocketCAD
[- YouTube]

:rotating_light:

2 Likes

The community is slowly starting to grow! We’re doing a recruitment blitz this weekend if you guys want to come check the server out you’re more than welcomed! Also, feel free to hop into the discord and chat!

Our unique standalone community is continuing to thrive and grow! Drop by today and see what you think! Ontario Department Of Justice Roleplay

Currently hiring Hamilton Police Constables, Fire/Ems, Tow Operators, Dispatchers, and more!
Discord - Ontario Department Of Justice Roleplay