Not support anymore Pma-voice rp-radio useable item and check function

How do I add the radio as an Item?

is it ESX or VRP u are using or Qbus

this is for esx

INSERT INTO items (name, label, limit, rare, can_remove) VALUES

(‘radio’, ‘Radio’, 3, 0, 1);

I’m having the same issue as someone above. I can not connect to private channels. I followed all the steps recommended, but still can’t get on 1-10 as police

u need a on and off duty system for every time u log off u need refresh ur job

I got it! Just realized it needed to be nameed rp-radio.

Why does capslook not work? he doesn’t use the radio and doesn’t speak too

Try too check the fivem keybinds insite gta :slight_smile:

Hello, I am configuring the PMA-VOICE I am trying to put an external server it connects me well to the external server but does not switch me to a channel, any idea how to unblock me?

sorry no i never use that

Thank you anyway for your answer, it’s a shame that on the subject it’s vague
currently we are on ■■■■■■■■■ and he consumes way too much

i still having some problems when i use the item, right now im getting a proble with the server lua in the line 13

What version of esx are you using ???

extended version 1.1.0

It was made for v 1 final

gg :c

Hi there, I am looking for a way to add the Ambulance job to the restricted channels, is there a simple way to do this?

look at this its the same way

sorry for late respons

good afternoon. we installed it, but it doesn’t work. Before that, we had mumble-voip, now we have installed pma and your script, but it refuses to work, there are no errors. we just can’t hear each other. Phone and voice communication work perfectly. any idea what the problem might be?

its maybe outdatet did not have time too look it up when i down use esx anylonger :slight_smile:

we understood what the problem was. the key of our walkie-talkie was assigned to L.ALT and qtarget was on the same key. they turned off qtarget and the walkie-talkie started working, changing the radio key also helped