Not saving tuning | esx_advancedgarage

Hi, yesterday i was tuning some cars in my server, and with a friend noticed that some tunings are not being stored in the db, because when we store the car in the garage, and then we put it out, the car spawns without some tuning like the pearlescent. Anyone knows what could it be?

check your owned_vehicles category in your database. can you share a screenshot of it?

Yeah, np

1 Like

okiee so its definitely saving correctly,

go into esx_advanced garage and check this client.lua script is the same first:

– Open Main Menu

function OpenMenuGarage(PointType)

ESX.UI.Menu.CloseAll()

local elements = {}

if PointType == 'car_garage_point' then

table.insert(elements, {label = _U('list_owned_cars'), value = 'list_owned_cars'})

elseif PointType == 'boat_garage_point' then

table.insert(elements, {label = _U('list_owned_boats'), value = 'list_owned_boats'})

elseif PointType == 'aircraft_garage_point' then

table.insert(elements, {label = _U('list_owned_aircrafts'), value = 'list_owned_aircrafts'})

elseif PointType == 'car_store_point' then

table.insert(elements, {label = _U('store_owned_cars'), value = 'store_owned_cars'})

elseif PointType == 'boat_store_point' then

table.insert(elements, {label = _U('store_owned_boats'), value = 'store_owned_boats'})

elseif PointType == 'aircraft_store_point' then

table.insert(elements, {label = _U('store_owned_aircrafts'), value = 'store_owned_aircrafts'})

elseif PointType == 'car_pound_point' then

table.insert(elements, {label = _U('return_owned_cars').." ($"..Config.CarPoundPrice..")", value = 'return_owned_cars'})

elseif PointType == 'boat_pound_point' then

table.insert(elements, {label = _U('return_owned_boats').." ($"..Config.BoatPoundPrice..")", value = 'return_owned_boats'})

elseif PointType == 'aircraft_pound_point' then

table.insert(elements, {label = _U('return_owned_aircrafts').." ($"..Config.AircraftPoundPrice..")", value = 'return_owned_aircrafts'})

elseif PointType == 'policing_pound_point' then

table.insert(elements, {label = _U('return_owned_policing').." ($"..Config.PolicingPoundPrice..")", value = 'return_owned_policing'})

elseif PointType == 'ambulance_pound_point' then

table.insert(elements, {label = _U('return_owned_ambulance').." ($"..Config.AmbulancePoundPrice..")", value = 'return_owned_ambulance'})

end

then go into your esx_lscustom and make sure that when the mods are installed its refreshing your owned_vehciles. if you’re confused, just share the first 50 lines of your code from the client.lua and i’ll take a look

I check and its the same, and the esx_lscustom is calling the event refreshownedvehicle when installing mods

Here is the client.lua btw https://pastebin.com/snAzNZHp

did u find any fix having the same issue

1 Like

Nope, no fix yet

Unfortunately, I already had this problem, the error is not due to the garage or lscustom but to es_extended. That should have been fixed in the newer version.

1 Like

Did you find any fix?

Maybe anyone hawe ideas why not load take from garage (esx_advancedgarage) not load car pearlescentColor (update this color save to sql its okey put take garage car not change this) but not load

Same problem i have tried it with all LS Customs but thee same issue continues and mainly In-game cars i cannot apply liveries and custom add on cars i cannot apply primary or secondary color

Which build is your server using?

Need to change codes of es_extended function to make it work…

1 Like

can you tell me more? i got this probleme with sticker and interior of car

do you know what codes need to be changed in the fumction