Environment questions

**GTA V version: latest
**Up to date: yes
**Legit or Pirate copy: legit
**Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: steam
**Windows version: 10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml (not cache/!) and try again? yes
**System specifications: RX 570 gpu

I have tried installing 6 different graphics mods (specifically for brighter emergency lights) to no avail whatsoever. I have followed many tutorials exactly as posted, just to see regular GTA graphics. Specifically I have tried Make visuals great again, radiance v, better graphics, etc. I have adjusted my in game settings accordingly, but nothing changes. I have uninstalled/ reinstalled FiveM and its cache many times. My graphics card is an RX 570, so it is more than capable of running the mods.

If you have had this problem and or have a fix, please let me know! The regular GTA graphics are just boring especially when everyone else on the server is running these cool mods!

• UPDATE - I have reinstalled both GTA and FiveM and as you could have probably guessed, nothing. Still very crappy police lights during the day.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I have continued to try and get ANY of them to work, to 0 avail. There has to be a fix out there??

I got it working, I had my GTA game files in a weird location

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.