Northern Roleplay Community | Whitelisted | 16+ | In-Development

Northern Roleplay Community is about 60~70% done with the development of our server. We are reaching out the the fivem community due to us needing the following:

•Civilian Director
•Fire Chief
•Communications Director

Requirements:

•Must be 16 years of age or older.
•Must 1.5~2 years of FiveM experience.
•Must have some sort of previous department administration, and server staff experience.
•Must have prior knowledge of the department.
•Must have a working, clear microphone.
•Must be fluent in English
•Must have a working, clean copy of ‘Grand Theft Auto 5’

If you meet all the requirements message one of the directorate team member with the message “Hello, my name is [Your Name](First name Last initial), I am interested in being the [Position You Want].”

Josh🎗#1940
Zack M.#2376
NickyBankz#3754

2 Likes

Hey Everyone, Just a heads up! Northern Roleplay is currently looking for a Sheriff for the Burke County Sheriffs Office. If you believe you have what it takes, join the discord and shoot a DM to the Directorate Team.

Looking forward to seeing you :smiley:

Hello Everyone, We are also in need of a Police Chief and more developers!

I am up for hire for any good community that would like a dispatcher or is in need of a Dispatch Director.
I prefer servers that have a MDT/Cad System, but to hire me your server does not need one.
I would like a community that does have active dispatchers Duty and know how to multi task with taking 911 calls and sending out the appropriate units to the calls. I can Provide my skills and experience in this field as I have Deputy Dispatch Director many communities who needs active dispatchers in know how to take call’s and handle the situation over the call and keeping the caller calm to gather the relevant details for the call and getting a phone number to call back for further details as needed.I can provide many Documentation as i have many Documents ranging from SOP , MentorShip Program for new Dispatcher’s, also Communications Handbook , Mentor Program Guide , Dispatchers Procedures Guide, Self Dispatch Memo and many more Documents.

Quick note : i have over 5+ years Experience as a Dispatcher for FiveM for many Communities and knowledge from Sonoran Cad System to rocketcad System. Also Sitting into Dispatch Interviews and also helping train up the Dispatchers as well. Also Once a Week Send out an Commendation for the Great Work the Active Dispatcher do and gets a Certificate , Also Monthly Promotion’s within the Communications Department.

Thank you for taking your own time to reading about me and my experience.

Keep it up.