North Yankton [ESX] | requires NativeUI & es_extended

A long time ago, I made a North Yankton script for my Community, so they can travel from LS to North Yankton. Now I don’t need this script anymore, so I want to share it here.
ALSO it was requested by @IGamerRo_gamer and by @CompRev (in some way)

So since I haven’t uploaded anything a long time now, I want to share it for you guys, everything important can be readed in this ReadMe:

I made it possible to:

• fly to north yankton with a one way ticket
  • fly to north yankton with a day ticket (tickets will be removed at 0:00)
  • fly to north yankton with a faction ticket (chosen factions can travel for free)

the installation can be followed by the readme located at the github resource-

some pictures:

download it here, yaay :hamburger: :mascot:

If you have any resource requests left, then you can write me them private or here as a reply! :smiley:

have a nice day and take a :hamburger: :mascot:

:wink:

8 Likes

Hell yeaah!

2 Likes

do you plan on making a vrp or a standalone version ?

standalone no, cause it is taking money to pay the ticket, thatfor it wouldn’t be possible to make it standalone.

vrp maybe soon, but I’m not on it right now.

thanks for the request and have a nice day!

Hey, this scirpt causes many problems.

1. The Fuel isnt working anymore (we use frfuel)
  2. The Engine is always on.
  3. The Trunk didnt work.

We debugged everything, its defently this script.

well, this is weird, cause

1. this script has nothing to do with fuel
  2. it does only turn the vehicle engine off, when going into the vehicle shop (you can fix it by going to client line: 338, 346 and 354 and set the value to nil), I will upload it fixed tomorrow
  3. this hasn’t to do anything with this script, the only problem what could cause it, is that if the engine is on, the trunk can’t be opend because your trunk script believes that someone is in there (follow the steps above and it should be fixed

edit: and go to line 12 and set it to nil either

edit2: uploaded fixed version on github (have fun! :hamburger:)

I will test it tomorrow, idk why it caused problems.

Every Player on our Server told us about the problems and we started debugging every feature (4,1 GB of resources) Sorry if i was kinda mean to you, even my english is bad af. Its a really nice resource and i hope it will work now :slight_smile:

1 Like

No the critism is absolutely fine, I was just wondering about it, cuase I had the resource more then 3 months on my server activated and noone had reported this lmao

thanks for the critism and I hope it works now for you as it should! :wink:

It says to read the forum if i dont have a data base because it was explained a bunch of times. I see 8 comments on the forum? So how do i do it with no database?

1 Like

Well, you actually really need a database, it is not really possible with all the features in it, to install it without a database.

This is not really the best option because the programm is in Alpha, but you could use xammp, it is really easy, just create a localhost database and then go to the forum topic from es extended. There is everything else written down.

I hope I could help now with this.

How should I remove this to let ppl’s to spawn North-Yankton without falling ?

AddEventHandler("playerSpawned", function(spawn)
	if spawn and not InNYradius() then
		alreadyspawned = true
	else
		if alreadyspawned == false then
			LSfly()
			ShowMessage("It has been discovered that your spawning point is in North Yankton. [Return LS]")
			alreadyspawned = true
		end
	end
end)

nvm its solved :slight_smile:

I love this and tried it and everything works. i love it, one problem that is preventing me from keeping it, using this makes the farm house that is in grapeseed disapear. well not all of it about 90% of it makes a big hole in the ground.

1 Like

Hey will this activate North Yankton ? thanks a lot

how can i stop this script from spawning people at the airport instead of last location

If anyone has issues with being able to Buy the ticket In the server.lua Change “if xPlayer.get(‘money’)” to
if xPlayer.getMoney() all occurences and it will fix the issue Hope this helps someone

Well I had one problem Idk if you guys will have this proble just in case but If your map stays after death got to the bottom of Client.lua and past this

RegisterNetEvent(‘esx:onPlayerDeath’)

AddEventHandler(‘esx:onPlayerDeath’, function(data)

local _source = source

unlNYipl()

SetDrawMapVisible(false)

inNY = false

end)