Nopixel 4.0 Store - GTA 5 Remastered

SEWERS!
I need to do feral things.
Muahahaha <3

1 Like

will legacy_dmc’s work on vehicle performance be released for purchase in some capacity, through NP or his own store?

Update is out visuals all fixed with local peds

1 Like

Using the vanilla lights the crashing issues still persists, same with vehicle lods.
I opened a ticket in the discord 2 days ago to help with follow ups but still havent got an answer in it.

This is charged Monthly

1 Like

For my part, using the NP assets, everything works smoothly by simply excluding the light and lodlight. No more crashes on my end. Great job it truly enhances the visual appeal.

1 Like

LOD of vehicles are not visible, we can only see real vehicle entities and not the fake traffic

Also, we have recurrent crash with always the same code near vec3(-250.3408, -644.9754, 38.7479)
No others mapping loadeds only nopixel_visuals
Error code :

2 Likes

im a little confused on the subscription aspect

so i will need to pay each month for updates?

meaning i pay one time, and then cancel my sub… i keep what i have?
but if i want to update the resource i need a monthly fee?

and would it be possible to have a yearly sub instead of monthly?

For smaller servers the monthly price might be a deterrence since 75$ a month might not be viable for smaller servers

Its paid and auto renewed monthly, unless you cancel the sub.

If you cancelled then once the month passes it will stop working.

Updates done will be free of charge as long as the sub is running.

Thats upto them to set yearly sub, same as the price but I see the price fits with all what you get

Do I have to add all the files that were sent to the cfx account? I’ve received like 30 something files :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I got the visuals and vegetation.

We use custom add-on guns and confirmed using the vegetation pack, it breaks weapons and will not allow players to pull out any custom guns. Once removed, custom add-on guns work.

I bought all three packages: graphic, vegetation and cars and it looks beautiful.
This graphic changed the whole server into something different. I recommend!
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

You have to pay it anyway every month if you want to have it…

Same with some vehicles.

Car Pack:

Love the vehicle replacements and sounds, adds a great touch to the city.

Some issues:
Lots of the cars in the packs that are also advertised as spawn-able such as the

• aemsv450
  • emsnspeedo
  • MIG29a
  • An225
  • Balloon
  • Bcat
  • Emsaw139
    and more

simply do not spawn due to having no vehicle .metas included, although they do have the streamable files included.

Some of the nicer PD cars like green Dominator, Porsche, and one others textures are non-existant by default, and the lightbars do not turn on at all/sirens don’t toggle. The lightbars on these are also different models.

As many of these are provided in the README I’d assume its meant to be available. I believe it goes without saying that if I purchased the pack and it’s advertised I can use these cars, I should have them available and not “planned to be removed, added by mistake”, so I’d hope your plan is to fix them as soon as you can.

–

Visuals/world replacement pack:

Makes the city feel like GTA 5.5, a great addition to any server looking for improvements in the look of their city.

–

Can’t wait for the MLO pack to release as I’ll probably be using most of those instead of my other packs.

4 Likes

Don’t think they would have a vehicle named Porsche in their files, since that violates ToS/Trademark. Maybe your vehicle files?

The Porsche equivalent https://i.imgur.com/xM5iFY8.jpeg

1 Like

Can someone please respond to my email’s i think ive sent 3

1 Like

So i use all the vanilla options with nopixel visuals and vegatation. All works smooth until i add in any other MLO from another creator, doesnt matter which MLO or where on the map i get stuck with the crash
lake-indigo-sierra

Edit: My crashes stop when removing nopixel_visuals (yes i am using vanilla one)

I bought the Vegetation pack because I was convinced by how beautiful and clean it looks, and the description also convinced me, stating that everything was optimized. I have to say, the installation was very easy and everything worked perfectly. But now, let’s talk about the negative points of the Vegetation pack. These files have texture overlapping bugs. When removed, the issue disappears, and everything works as it did before. ‘bh1_rd2_carpark1.ydr’ and ‘bh1_rd2_carpark2.ydr’.

The second bug/error I discovered is that the grass probably only works with the Graphic pack from NoPixel. The reason I claim this is that the grass has a bug for me no matter what quality I set; sometimes, it’s not there, and occasionally, it is, but rarely. As I own the NVE mod and noticed that Razed created these packages, I thought, ‘Hmmm, I’ll install the NVE for the FiveM mod and only the file nve.rpf.’ After doing that, the grass worked all the time. Without the NVE mod, it only works partially; sometimes, it does, sometimes, it doesn’t. It’s really strange.

Hopefully, these two issues can be fixed in the next update of the Vegetation pack, and the grass can be visible without the NVE mod or the Graphic pack from NoPixel.

Otherwise, the Vegetation pack works perfectly

EDIT:Sometimes the grass doesn’t work with the NVE mod too, but that’s very rare.