None of the phones on FiveM work. (gcphone, esx_ALphone, esx_phone)

Hello people on this forum, we’ve tried all of the phones that we’re on the FiveM forum thingy.
None of these worked, all had a problem.

GCPhone: White screen, everytime when opening and/or restarting & You don’t get a phone number for yourself. If the white screen is gone, you can send a message to the police. But it doesnt come.
esx_ALphone: It works, all translated. But you dont get a phone number, and also if you send a message to police. The police doesn’t receive it.
esx_phone: It worked on the very first beginning of the server, but it’s really ugly. So we dont want it.

For the rest, there are no phones i can find. We want to open the server in 2 days so we need help fast. I hope somebody can help us so we can open the server a.s.a.p.

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

I might not be the best help source but i’d like to help you. So i had the same problem witg GCPhone. Check if the resources are in the right order. Then delete the phone number from the users table in the DB, and add the sql from the gcphone.after that restart the server and it should work.

1 Like

Hey man, thanks for the reply. I cant check it now, but does this also fix the White screen fix? Our order in scripts is:
esx_addons_gcphone
gcphone
all addon jobs
and thats just it.

1 Like

This is my scripts order:
start mysql-async
start essentialmode
start esplugin_mysql
start es_admin2

From ESX Pack

start async
start vdk_call
start esx_addons_gcphone
start gcphone
start cron
start es_extended

Yes and the DB thing stuff should fix your white screen

1 Like

Okay thanks, i am gonna try it when im home. Thanks!

@Kornel_Nagy I deleted all characters, because we wanted to reset the characters/database. But now it gives an error:

ALTER TABLE users ADD COLUMN phone_number VARCHAR(10) NULL

Can i ignore this?

1 Like

Could you send me a picture of the whole error?

1 Like

We’re trying it now, and ignoring the errors. We’re gonna see if its gonna work.

2 Likes

It says duplicate column name “phone_number”?

1 Like

Do you have discor?

Wait
You get this error right?

Yep, we get that error.

hmm okay send me your DC

Raamon#6250

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.