[Non ELS] Tow Services Pack (Flatbed and Wrecker) FIVEM Ready

*Note: Due to the TOS and people going around and flagging old posts as being in violation, I am removing the links to all my mods from FiveM Forums. You can still find the mods on my discord and/or other GTA V Mod sites but to be in compliance I’m removing the download links from here. Apologies for the inconvenience but the hassle is not worth it anymore.

Hello Everyone,

Today I bring to you the first pack of this large request that was sent my way by my Buddy.

He has agreed to allow the release of these vehicles for the GTA Community to enjoy.

I present to you a mini tow vehicle Vehicle pack. Pack features:

Vehicles within the Pack:

2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 Chassis Truck for Wrecker/Tow Truck
2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 Chassis Truck for Flatbed Rolloff Truck

Common Questions:

1. Will you be adding to this pack?
  • No I will not be. This was created for a friend and he has agreed to release it to the gta community. My work is done here 🙂
  1. Will you make an ELS Version?
  • No Reference Question #1 Answer
  1. May I use this in my FiveM Community?
  • Yes Go right ahead and use it
  1. May I change the Liveries?
  • Yes that is why the Templates are provided
  1. Will you be fixing any issues/broken things?
  • Maybe. Depends honestly how I feel about doing it if I have time (My time is very limited)
  1. May I reupload this with my liveries?
  • No You may not. Upload your liveries/ytd file and link to this file download.

Download Link:

25 Likes

Nice release thank you.

4 Likes

Nice trucks, but confused by your response if we can add our own liverys or not, you say no but include the template to make them lol

2 Likes

Sure about that?

The templates should be within the file. If not let me know and I’ll add them

You can add your own liveries and upload your releases of them. What I’m saying is that please do not re upload the yft files with your release.

Please upload your YTD only and link the models they go to here.

1 Like

Amazing work as always Thero.

2 Likes

I can lower and raise the bed of the tow, but can’t load a vehicle using the keybinds as mentioned on the Rollback Flatbed Script. It says to load the vehicle using vehicleduck, which by default is the X key. I do duck in the vehicle, but it does not attach or anything to the flatbed. Also, the flatbed is acting as though something is in the center of it, so the vehicle just slides off to one side or the other if I try to drive onto the bed. Can you please explain exactly how to use this? It would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

what are the commands for towing?

1 Like

the spawn codes for these trucks dont work at all

where is the download link?

would like these