[NON-ELS] Raylan's MRAP SWAT

Price $43.19

Features

• “KNOCK KNOCK” Bar fully extends (Via Extras) Extra1 Retracted bar Extra2 Bar Extended
  • Whelen Lighting w LibII
  • Fully custom interior by Raylan Givens
  • Working Turrent
  • Working Machine Gun (Optional via Trainer)
  • Working Floodlight (Top of MRAP)
  • Rear Door Folds down allowing a inside view of MRAP

Picture(s): Imgur: The magic of the Internet MRAP NONELS 2 - Album on Imgur

Videos: MRAP | Showcase | Model Made By Raylan’s Congregation - YouTube Raylan Givens Showcase | Mrap Showcase Made by Wexies Productions - YouTube

To buy go to our Tebex store https://the-britz-stop.tebex.io/category/1781202

2 Likes

By any chance do you have a updated version? I purchased last week, added on my server today and when more than 1 person goes in, they go flying under the map, what could be the issue?

Not an issue we have, we have tested with 5+ people with no issues. It must be something on your side. Make sure there is no conflicting other vehicles with names, give a reinstall a go

How many polys does the vehicle have?

It has
Polygons: 462,818
Vertices: 421,651

Seems like alot of money for something that can be given for free on gta 5 mods

But that model is not created by myself, you may want to have that or you may want to have mine
Choice is up to you

I added some cool features to mine that you wont find on any of the free releases, like the “KNOCK KNOCK” Bar, or the fully custom interior I created

Hello, do you offer this vehicle with an FBI or HRT template? If no, can this be changed afterwards or would you create something like this for me?
Best regards.

1 Like

Hiya, The product does have a template and can be changed to your liking but I don’t offer any other skins

1 Like

All right, thanks for this information :+1:t2:

1 Like

Where is your discord