[NON-ELS] [Paid] Michigan State Police Pack

[NON-ELS] [Paid] Michigan State Police Pack
I can say with pleasure the listing of my Michigan State Police Pack I am super excited and grateful for all the kind words and help from you all. I have worked hard and will continue to work hard to update this pack and provide more quality vehicles for you guys!

This pack contains:
2018 Dodge Charger
2019 Chevrolet Tahoe
2020 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
2016 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
2013 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
2014 Chevrolet Tahoe

All updated are free of charge to those who purchases.

This vehicle pack contains variants for most of the vehicles in the packs between their ION setups and their Whelen M4 setups.

Preview
Tebex Link

|-------------------------------------|----------------------------|
| Code is accessible | N/A |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | N/A |
| Requirements | Non-ELS |
| Support | Yes |

2 Likes

What’s the difference? https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/vehiclemodels/38972-elsfivemready-san-andreas-state-policemsp/

Accuracy and updated base models with private parts.

Being from Michigan, I’m just here to give some love. I’ve always loved the Michigan State Police cars and the story behind the bubble light and hood signs.

For those that don’t know:

The top lights are ALWAYS recycled because it’s too expensive have them made. Even if a car is crashed, they will try to save the light. Every single top light you see on a MSP car started life with an old school rotator light inside and have since been retro-fitted with LED lights.

The sign on the hood is there to pay homage to the old MSP Motorcycle Unit.

Does anyone know where I can find a Michigan state police Vic fivem ready non els?