[Non ELS, Mods K9, FIVEM Ready] FedSig Integrity pack

*Note: Due to the TOS and people going around and flagging old posts as being in violation, I am removing the links to all my mods from FiveM Forums. You can still find the mods on my discord and/or other GTA V Mod sites but to be in compliance I’m removing the download links from here. Apologies for the inconvenience but the hassle is not worth it anymore.

Hello Everyone,

Today I bring to you the last pack of this large request that was sent my way by my Buddy.

He has agreed to allow the release of these vehicles for the GTA Community to enjoy.

I present to you the Federal Signal Integrity Pack. Pack features:

• Templated Light Pods
  • Templated Vehicles
  • Multiple Extra’s to custom configure light packages
  • Extra 12 Setup as Cruise Corner Lights
  • Vehicle Tunning/Mods to swap out The Rear to a K9 Cage or Partion (Note 21 Tahoe Passenger Side Door K9 Cage is broken). Available only on the 2018 Tahoe, 2018 Expedition, and 2021 Tahoe.

Vehicles within the Pack:

2018 Dodge Charger
2019 Dodge Durango
2020 Ram PowerWagon
2018 Chevy Tahoe
2021 Chevy Tahoe
2018 Ford Expedition
2020 Ford Explorer
2021 Ford F-150

Common Questions:

1. Will you be adding to this pack?
  • No I will not be. This was created for a friend and he has agreed to release it to the gta community. My work is done here :slight_smile:
  1. Will you make an ELS Version?
  • No Reference Question #1 Answer
  1. May I use this in my FiveM Community?
  • Yes Go right ahead and use it
  1. May I change the Liveries?
  • Yes that is why the Templates are provided
  1. Will you be fixing any issues/broken things?
  • Maybe. Depends honestly how I feel about doing it if I have time (My time is very limited)
  1. May re reupload the YFT Files with our liveries?
    No, Please only upload your YTD file and link to this download

Download Link:

7 Likes

Wow! Life’s really good! Thero with beautiful back-to-back releases! Awesome!

1 Like

what are all the spawn codes

The File Names. Typically its like “acharger” etc.

1 Like

love to see you are not trying to make a profit off of everyone and that you make them and give them to the fivem public for free you are making a good impact on the fivem community keep it up %100

1 Like

wow, these vehicles look great.

1 Like

Good evening thank you for this magnificent pack I have a problem how to make the vehicle appear with the bar of you police because it’s random I want the lightbars to remain fixed

Brilliant pack you got here, highly recommend for users that don’t want to purchase ones for ridiculous prices!

1 Like

You need to require the extras under in the vehicles.meta

So, my friend added the 2018 Chevy tahoe, and we can’t seem to find the spawn code. We’ve tried the file name, and nothings working.