No Sound

// Windows 10 (but error still occurs in compatibility modes of other versions of windows) //

// Started from August 30th //

After Loading FiveReborn, there is no sound in the menu, loading screens or in game. No audio whatsoever. Audio still functions properly outside of FiveReborn. Grand Theft Auto V audio also works properly.

Although I have not changed any settings as audio functioned on default settings, I have reset sound settings to normal inside FiveReborn, Grand Theft Auto V (incase the settings ini links with FiveReborn) and in Windows. Reinstalls and restarts does not get the sound to work.

Thanks for any replies or help! If I find a fix, I will post it immediately for people who also have this issue.

[UPDATE] Total reinstallation of Grand Theft Auto V does not solve the problem…

[EVEN BIGGER UPDATE!!!] The problem seemed to be windows firewall blocking the program. It is currently working for me now after disabling windows firewall so hopes up, it is the same to any one else who as the issue!
Might as well keep the topic up incase this isn’t a suitable or consistant fix.

Infusion

1 Like

Yea I’m having the same problem. After playing for about an hour or so the sound just stopped working I have tried all of the same stuff as infusion but the sound wont come back.

Dont worry i found a solution go to search in windows 10 search “adjust system volume” go to your device and turn up the volume

2 Likes

Still doesn’t work for me, hmm.

YES TY ITS WORKING

1 Like