No script sounds!

Hello, I have had the problem for weeks that I no longer hear music or funk sounds on Fivem. I can hear car noises and other things in the game, but I can’t hear the sounds from the scripts

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Is your UI sound disabled in your Windows Volume Mixer?

Where can I see that?

Right click your sound settings, and open it.

I wrote above that I hear the normal game sound

Sometimes the UI sound is split between base game and another sub section. When you say music, as in car and local music from the game? May be your radio volume in the settings.