No Name Drift | Custom Cars, Maps, Radio Stations, track Timers and more

No Name Drift is a Tandem and Touge drift server with over 5000 members on discord, and 7 active FiveM servers!

We offer you 130+ addon cars with our unique handling, aswell as 30+ addon maps, and LS.
Custom scripts, including track timers, our own radio stations, a special Drift camera, and a Freecam.
We’re vMenu based, with lots tweaks to it, to suit our server.

How do we differ? With our custom handling that is in the sweetspot between Tandem and Touge, and our custom maps together with Los Santos, so you can have the best of all worlds in one server!

We are a growing, laid back community that tries to offer the best drifting experience in FiveM. Check it out and join No Name Drift today. Be amazed or get your money back! …wait…

Website
Join our Discord, please be sure to check out our rules.

Join one of our 6 servers:

- No Name Drift | Server 1 - nonamedrift.com:30121 
- No Name Drift | Server 2 - nonamedrift.com:30122 
- No Name Drift | Server 3 - nonamedrift.com:30123 
- No Name Drift | Server 4 - nonamedrift.com:30124 
- No Name Drift | Server 5 - nonamedrift.com:30125 
- No Name Drift | Server 6 - nonamedrift.com:30126 
- No Name Drift | Server 7 - nonamedrift.com:30127 

We hope to see you! Don’t miss out!

- Meh, No Name Drift Owner

5 Likes

Very nice server, giving it 5 stars on Yelp :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Best drift server around with great touges, tracks!

3 Likes

Great server, great staff, great tracks, and add-on vehicles. Recommended to all drifters out there seeking a good experience.

2 Likes

Really good drift mechanics and so many sick cars. Customisation is crazy too. Definitely the best drift server on FiveM. Check it out

2 Likes

no cars are spawning for me and i cant see other players

same, I need help here

why error connecting ?..

What happened to the server?
It was my favorite server PLEASE COME BACK MEH (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

RIP server

For those who don’t know, server was shut down few months ago.

is it ever coming back online?

Nope.

is there any other servers more like this one? without progression and cash and stuff like that. just pure freeroam drifting fun