[NO LONGER SUPPORTED] NeroHiro’s Scenes - Interactive Scene Placement

I’m on a roll. I play primarily on that big server everyone knows about and I got inspired to make a similar scenes system to what they have, I believe every roleplay server should have a system like this as it’s a powerful tool for roleplay. It’s very resource friendly and simple to use. It relys on my other resource to use or you can convert it to be compatible with your own keyboard resource
nh-keyboard

EDIT: now has dynamic resizing based on distance from scenes and the raycasting is extremely accurate and not clunky.

Github/Source Code Download

If you need instructions on installation just hit the Readme on the github, or message me, idc.

Enjoy!

13 Likes

This amazing mate, thank you for share this example usage of nh-keyboard! 5 star!

1 Like

Great resource, thanks for releasing it!

1 Like

Great releaseeee!

1 Like

It’s not working for me, i enter command and what next i should do?

Great release, drag and drop! been looking for something like this

you stream on NP? ill tune in!

1 Like

go hit escape, go to settings, keybinds, and set the keys up

1 Like

What HUD do you use?

The download link is not working for me

I have a custom HUD I designed for my projects, unfortunately I won’t be releasing it.

should be fixed sorry about that

You can find a similar one here

1 Like

Just released an update to have the scenes dynamically grow/shrink based on your distance from them and changed the raycasting to be extremely accurate and not clunky.

2 Likes

What map is that police department? Where did you buy it from?

It’s Gabz MRPD

Tested in qBus and does not work

Curious any way to get the things to stick, after restart?

you’d have to setup a mysql database and have it insert all of them in there and fetch on resource start

where to put the sceneLogging.txt?

Its just a log file so u can track if people are putting up bad stuff.

1 Like