No lag at all but a lot of desync

GTA V version? 1.0.2060.0
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? Windows 10 Home (1909)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No because that has nothing to do.
Error screenshot (if any) No error
System specifications No specifications related
What did you do to get this issue? Just play
What server did you get this issue on? On my own server, localhosted
CitizenFX.log file No errors
.dmp files/report IDs No reports

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.
I have searched a lot of things at google but I can’t find out why the desync ocurrs. I have tested the server with no resources but still the same desync.

Please also describe the issue you are having, providing as much information as possible will help us to help you. A good format you could use: what have you tried to do, what did you expect to happen and what actually happened.
Here is the situation:
Internet: 300Mb/s download and 100Mb/s upload.
Server: Localhosted, no errors, no resources running except the defaults resources.
Me: 60FPS, 17 ms to the server, riding a car.
My friend: 60 FPS, 20 ms to the server, riding a car.
Problem: We see each other moving smoothly with no apparently lag but when we are running with the cars and he is behind me I see him crashing me but in his game he is not even close to me, and the opposite, when I am a couple of meters close behind him he see that I crash him because in his game I am way ahead of my real position . We have no lag and no low FPS and the server is running with no resources apart from the defaults. Basically, when moving, the server is telling the clients that the others players are some meters offset from their real position, and the faster they are, the biggest the offset is.

What is going on? How can I fix this annoying problem? Is it a FiveM problem that can’t be solved unless they release an update?

Thank you for the info.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

All players have the same issue. It’s not yours. Synchronization in cars between two diffrent players is broken.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.