No house markers or public garage markers

Hello ItzzJD,

Please provide further information, e.g. which garage, house, etc. you are using.
Next, you should send us the code in which the marking logic is written. If you cannot find the location, it may be that your resource does not have this feature. In this case, we are looking for something that does not exist.

Regards :ok_hand:

I am using qb-garages…so I don’t understand how there isn’t markers for the houses. I had to do a fresh install on qb-garages just the other day because the damage was not being saved to the cars. So Kakarot had fixed it so I tried to change the client file up how he told me to do to do it but it did not work so I tried reverting back to the old client file I had but something happened which caused me to get an error and so now I did a fresh install of qb-garages yesterday where before I had house garage markers for all the houses I made with garages…all markers worked and the garage car menu worked and pulling cars out worked…now I try to go up to my garage where I know exactly where it is located at and the garage menu does not pull up and neither does the “Press E - Garage”…very confused as to how there wouldn’t be any markers now but it doesn’t even act like there is a garage there now. But the houses and garages are still in my database. I don’t get any errors either main console or server.

@Tuncion

@Tuncion Is the House Garage Marker supposed to look like
this? Because before I just did a fresh install of qb-garages on github and it changed the marker from before which was a red arrow to now this and I can’t even find the markers line at all in any of the qb-garages files…

Also It won’t even let me press E for the garage or anything either…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.