No Ego Roleplay I Find your forever home before Christmas!

When you scroll through the amounts of FiveM servers and places to play it’s hard to find the place to call home. You find yourself in the endless carousel of the same old same old. Many can write their server is the best or has the latest and greatest. But is it really?

I’ve spent years trying to find the one place I could settle down in and count on to bring the quality of realistic and serious roleplay I desired, and I have found that there is a dependable place here in No Ego. From detailed and 100% custom scripts, a community that cares about each other’s storylines and experience in scenes, a Staff team that goes above and beyond to cater to their streamer’s content and provide them with unique opportunities to give their audience an entertaining stream.

The police department is one of the best in the business with full blown and detailed investigations. With scripts for DNA collection, fingerprints and bullet casings. Forensics department and full functional DOJ with court cases and jail system to those who are apprehended are able to fight for their freedom and justice.

Crims have one of the best scripts around here, Train robberies. Along with other cool incentives for prescription drug running, along with the tried-and-true gta, a wide variety of drugs, store and bank robberies and so much more. The gangs are all lore friendly, there’s businesses galore and houses with up to date mlos. Whether you want to be a CIV or Crim, or Cop there is so many options available at your fingertips to explore and make your own.

With Christmas fast approaching, No Ego goes above and beyond for their citizens. Every inch of the city is glowing with decorations, lights and trees. Our dev team has intricate scripts to find presents from Santa in Christmas trees, hidden around the streets of LS. Christmas clothes, hats, jumpers and more. It truly is the best time of the year to spread joy and happiness while creating the life you want for your character.

If you’re looking for a forever home, there truly isn’t a better place. Staff is transparent, present and doesn’t hide from their community. The work tirelessly every day listening to the needs of their community. Everyone here is family and treated as such, not just as a number in the server.
Leave your Ego at the door today and come join the best fivem server in the business. No Ego

2 Likes

Starting today until January 1st the person who refers the most people to No Ego will receive a $50 Amazon gift card. The rules are A) use the No Ego discord link, B) your friend must whitelist apply and pass, C) say who referred them, D) play 20 hours in server, E) not receive any warnings or bans.Thats it! January 2nd the winner will be revealed and receive their gift from us. If you’re interested in helping me or helping yourself win the $50 join the link here and send it to your friends. No Ego

Here is a few trailers to show your friends, a new trailer is in the works as well.