No carmodifications

Hello,
Since i own a FiveM Server, i have the problem, that none of my cars has available modifications. (I already opend a discussion, but that one is old and now i have new informations).
Today i created a new FiveM Server, downloaded the serverfiles again. I also downloaded vMenu again (newest version), this time i did not edit the source code. I still dont have any car modifications.
Both servers are hosted on the same VPS (i switched the VPS, diffrent hoster, problem still here).
On both servers i renamed the maps, but this should not mess anything up, right?
The servers still run, no problems (except the carmodifications), no laggs.

Can someone help me? Why do i dont have any carmodifications? The cars are installed in resources/[addons]/car1, do i maybe have to remove the [addons] folder?

You clearly have installed the car file wrong, let me refer you a helpful thread. [How-To] Add-on Vehicles (Detailed)

@guccifrog maybe i’m just dumb…
I also took a new car from the internet and tested it with that. It did not work.
I could send you the car files, then you could test it on your server. So it could be my server or the cars i pick… or how i install the cars :stuck_out_tongue:

you cant just take the cars and plop them in just like that not unless there already done in the release section.

Perhaps read the link posted above on how to add add-on vehicles.

@Painwithin works… seems like i’m too dumb to install cars, made for normal GTA V.