NNRP-Z | FiveM Zombie Survival RP | https://discord.gg/AYU5hFC9Sg

Welcome to the infected world of NNRP-Z. A world taken over by dynamic infected, alongside them are the survivors. People doing everything they can to get by one day at a time. Searching for materials to craft weapons and tools, building themselves vehicles, hunting, and fishing for food.

Here at NNRP-Z we pride ourselves on a top-tier level of roleplay. Letting our players get immersed in a world never before seen on the FiveM platform. Accompanied by hand-made scripts in conjunction with the Overextended framework, custom assets, and loads of content to keep our players sucked in every day. Join our Discord and apply for Allowlist today!

[Features]

- High standard of roleplay.
- Intelligent AI zombies.
- Custom clothing/ weapons.
- Immersive storyline and lore.
- Interactive looting.
- Crafting and progression.
- Unique character traits.
- Craftable vehicles/ weapons
- Active content development.
- Top level optimization.
- Custom items.
- Available housing camps.
-Hunting/ fishing.

IMG_1265

Development:
Speaks for itself. The lead developer of NNRP-Z is passionate about this project and creates 1-of-1 zombie survival lore mechanics and ideas, effortlessly.

Staff:
They all know exactly what they are there for. In most servers, you see staff that is inactive, or has a hard time communicating and playing their part in upholding and supporting the server. Not the case here. The staff handles things appropriately, keeps a good eye on all server logs and details, and blends in with the community as RPers when in the server.

Community:
Unmatched. I have owned my own server and been staff for multiple servers in the past. I have never seen a community that is so understanding and supportive of the development and server as a whole. The RP the community provides is tons of fun to watch as all of their individual and survival camp stories develop.

Easily the best zombie survival RP server on FiveM.

1 Like

Still the best zombies server on FiveM. Actual optimization from the lead dev.
The new map edits that the devs have been working on are awesome!