Nightclub Heist [Free]

nighclub_forum-ezgif.com-optimize

Nightclub Heist is a free and open-source script for FiveM. Dive into an exciting heist at a brand new Nightclub with newest top tier security systems. Such as lasers, alarms and control panels.

Showcase

To start the heist head to the Tequilalala and pickup a note on the second floor. This will open the club door access and set a blip

Required dependencies

Optional dependencies

Download here | Github

Check out our other premium releases

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1000
Requirements kq_lootareas (Free)
Support Yes
17 Likes

Big Win

3 Likes

Loving it.

2 Likes

Is it possible to set a cooldown for the heist or the amount of police required?

1 Like

Yes, the cooldown is already built in. Its the starter respawn time. As for the police, youā€™d need to add that yourself

getting the error ā€œnot enough inventory spaceā€ in the top left side of the screen, all items are correct on data base etc. we are using esx legacy original (weight inventory) your smash and grab works fine no issues anything else we can do ?

EDIT
we have found the issue, which is one item ā€˜rolled up billsā€™ etc are giving random various amounts
we have set the weight of this to 0 on the data base and is now working perfect!
thank you @kuz for the help! we really look forward getting more of your scripts very soon!

1 Like

for some reason the notepad to start the heist doesnt spawn until i restart the script in game. any solution ?

Have kq_lootareas running before the nightclub heist

is there a way to make it so more than one ped spawns ?>

nice job

1 Like

The script is open source. You can do anything you want

I dont know if i did anything wrong, seems to work well until i go into the rival club theres no interior and i fall through the floor. Am i missing something?

1 Like

issue with the provided interior its not showing up in codewalker