💥 Nexus Serious Roleplay | Tuner & Cayo Perico | 400+ Custom Cars | Custom Jobs | Housing | Pets | Player Owned Shops | Government | Controller Friendly | https://discord.gg/9ExH5jvssD

:boom: We have an amazing community with very good RP spread in many divisions, with friendly, helpful admins who are willing to do anything to make the community better, we would love to see more people join us, so come check us out at NEXUS RP :boom:

Nexus Serious RP has a working Economy, Custom Created Player owned businesses, Working Government with mayor position, Tax Agents and lots more, VOTING AND TAXES, voting is for the server players to vote on laws and mayors for terms, the tax money goes directly to the state where it pays for the emergency services and all other government facilities.

There are over 25 jobs in the jobcentre which is growing everyday, such as technician, city works, general stores, restaurants, pizza delivery, postal worker, pool cleaner and lots more!

Players have a skeletal system which requires services from EMS to attend to your body, if your injured you will be dealing with issues such as broken legs, injured arms (affects shooting) head trauma, internal bleeding and much more, EMS can also place players on a stretcher and load into the ambulance to take them to the hospital for treatment, the hospital is the newest GABZ pillbox and Mt Zonah Medical Centre!

For cops we have the 80 room Vespucci PD, both paleto and Davis Gabz PDs, A new Sheriff Dept in sandy to give the best police rp experiences! There is also extensive evidence systems such as blood samples, fingerprints, DNA tracing, GSR and bullet casings! Bank and jewellery store heists, house burglaries, car stealing and searching, mugging, Gangs and more!!

All homes have access to their own TVS, radios and other fun activities, over 400 items in the stores all with custom images, gym, dumpster diving, pawnshop, ALL NEW custom clothing stores with ui and even vehicle radios! This allows you to listen to your own music in your car and other people hear it as you drive by with real sound effect animation in great quaility!

Players can also buy their own car dealerships, properties, Custom business’s, join gangs, Over 600+ custom cars, 350+ MLO buildings, Pets, Fun activities such as skateboarding, Cinema, Fishing, rc cars, golf, darts, pool bowling Go-karting centre with karts, minigolf, arcades and so much more.

There are 10 available car dealerships But more can be created, i own one outside my mechanic shop!! You can place your stock out for sale for people to buy, and set a price on them so you can go offline if you want, or set them as props if you have multiple in stock, your business your rules!

The vehicles have advanced damage and crashing systems with animations, airbags, servicing, mileage and upgrades, there is the opportunity to own your own mechanic shop with these advanced servicing tools only available to mechanics, contracts with emergency services paid by state, company vehicles and more! There are roughly 9 mechanic shops available.

Make sure to meet with a dynasty 8 Housing agent with the servers advanced housing system which consists of you being able to own your very own MLO building home/business, Fully lockable doors, inventories and wardrobes. You can also purchase CCTV, Furnish inside and outside your homes after buying furniture at the store! The advanced vehicle parking system allows you to park your car at your home or business you own physically outside and wont disappear!! There are currently 28 MLO homes at mirror park and more all over the map including new mansions and more!

If your a businessman you can purchase nearly any type of business suited to your needs, every gas station, store, gun store car dealerships, 6 available motels to purchase or develop and create your very own dream with the business developer at city hall when the price is negotiated. Players can own a car dealership, gas station, general store as well as their own business all at the same name, technically making an enterprise!! :grimacing: You can also sell your items on EBAY as as well as vehicles :boom:

If you prefer a life of crime, you can learn how to produce and sell drugs from the advanced custom drug scripts available, There is currently 19 different drug types to create and sell, You have to collect all items from various locations around the map, create the drugs at the many drug labs available, mixing the chemicals to get the best yields with the chance of explosions, then sell them in designated areas around the map with the chance of being mugged, calling the cops or even killed. Crafting tables area also available with jobsets for your gangs.

All of the stores, gun stores and gas stations are able to be bought with their own custom UI menus for purchasing stock, upgrading your stores and hiring people to collect deliveries for you, you can also set the price on each available items in your shops or gas stations, or create a completely different business with the ability to craft items (see the business developer at city hall).

All car parking areas around the map provide physical parking features, so your vehicles physically park there and you pay a toll to the vehicle carpark attendant!

We have an in depth law system in place with a courthouse, jail, police stations, IRS, Government with mayor and even more roles. Players also have a custom id card system with menu and ability to get a weapon licence after the relevant training.

The server is currently running on the most latest update which includes the Cayo Perico Island, a cartel ran land with potential for lots of RP in the crime network alongside the Mafia and other gangs within the city.

There is LOTS more available and if i was to post it all here, the post would be massive! so come check out the discord and see the server HOW-TO, UPDATES an SCREENSHOTS! Everyone’s welcome, it will be nice to meet all of those interested in playing in my server and creating a fun serious RP community.

We now also have the Up to date Tuner DLC with the underground car park and drift / racecourse as an actual MLO build, with tuner, drift and racing vehicles as well as the tuning shops with NOS and tuning laptops, upgradable engines and drivetrain swaps plus so much more to make you preform in the best possible ways and as realistic as possible!!

I Just rolled out a large server update which consists of some really awesome RP things such as Full evidence, DNA, fingerprints blood and more, crafting book with lots of craftable items, sixt car rental, a large pack of custom LSPD clothes, working vehicle trailers with ramps with actual drive on mechanics and lock in place, functional DJ booth, 35 police vehicles, new eup packs for all emergency services, vespucci PD, bank heists and so much more!!! ~

NEW UPDATES

New to Nexus is the Territories system where you can take over and own selected areas and compete to own them from rivals. This also earns you passive pay from the stores and respect is earned! Spray areas to claim them and erase those from your rivals!!

SKILLS SYSTEM We now have a full skill system where everything you do has an impact on yourself! You will need to maintain your fitness or you will have it degrade on you :wink:

NEW RADIO SYSTEM You need to purchase these at the store!!

NEW PHONE SYSTEM The phone is very advanced and has lots of capabilities such as facetime, games and lots more!!!

NEW POLICE GRAPPLE SYSTEM The police have lots of new features such as a new MDT, Dispatch system with full UI, new cuffing animations, drones, wheel clamps and lots more!!!

DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS We have just started DOC where there is full prison RP with guards, warden and more! #PRISONLIFE

LEO HIRING EMS HIRING LSFD HIRING DOC HIRING

11 Likes

This server is so detailed and optimized I can connect from my mobile phone data :rofl:

5 Likes

I hoped on the server to see what it was about and when I joined I saw all the cool cars and house that was added in. The people on the server was really nice to me. The staff helped answered my questions it eases.

4 Likes

So many good things to say about this server, I would say this is my favourite server so far, I love the fact there is so much more detailed mods and you can even watch things on ya Tv lol look forward to seeing so much more from this server!

4 Likes

thanks guys!! i really appreciate the kind words and glad you all like my server :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This server is amazing, quality community members and so much to do, i love the scripts and the future this server has a very bright future

3 Likes

1 Like

So I have known the owner for quite some time and when I asked him what he was doing since its been a minute from us talking he mentioned he was making a server so I figured id jump in and see what it was about I have been apart of many servers some starting some already thriving and I will say this isnt just a server its a whole ass new game from awesome vehicles to awesome houses to literally awesome scripts this server has some of the most advanced things ive seen in a server and im happy to say I have been here before the launch and watch it grow from being amazing and when I think it couldnt get better the owner and his staff team drop another update making it awesomer… thats a word now

4 Likes

thankyou, i appreciate it :smiley:

1 Like

For me will be the best server to rp!! It’s amazing and have a lot of things to do and the owner puts a lot of work for this, the people need to come to this city and see what the city have to offer this is a little bit only !! Nexus RP is the besst!!

3 Likes

thanks!!! :boom:

1 Like

This is the best server it has everything you need to have a good time and to rp. The owner and the admins are super nice.

3 Likes

There’s so many things you can do in this server. I’ve seen firsthand the hard work that’s been put into coding and detailing every little thing. If you wanna create and run your own business how you want to, you can do that. You wanna chill with friends and watch a whole movie, you can do it. You wanna be a bum & live off dumpster diving, you can do that too :rofl: There’s so many unique activities & features being added on a regular basis and a lot of the things being added are player suggestions. The owner and admin team are very friendly and helpful as well as the Nexus community in general. There’s so many more awesome things coming soon so I look forward to seeing this server continue to grow.

4 Likes

thankyou!!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Where do I start, so many exciting things u can do from dumpster diving for goodies to setting up a business to making and selling drugs.
lots of cars, vans etc, houses to buy or rent,( even have a tv for movies) up to date scripts and more things are being added.
, It is a amazing server with cool admins/owner.10/10

3 Likes

Great server, coupled with great atmosphere, player base and ideas.

I have unfortunatly been a member of a server before, that required ‘‘Tags’’ to be a member. That server turned out real dog poo, and that’s an insult to dog poo.

But with Nexus Serious Roleplay, your satisfaction is met with raw, unadulterated awe, splendor and bountiful heaps of serotonin.

Play hard or be hard while you play, both will happen, You can choose in what order.

5 Likes

:boom: Come Join The RP!!! :boom:

1 Like

thankyou!

1 Like

Great Server, lots of things and possabilities, and lots more to come!!!

4 Likes

thanks!! :grimacing:

1 Like