Nexus Roleplay Server | Public | Economy | Drugs | Cops/EMS | Housing | Character Customization | Custom Vehicles

What we are all about:
Nexus RP is a fully public, open world GTA V roleplay server that is redefining the roleplaying landscape. A creative group of eight people came together with one goal in mind: to have fun! This council wanted to reinvent the roleplaying scene in GTA V and make it more enjoyable. We have a casual take to roleplaying, you are not required to put in a certain amount of gaming, we just want you to come join our server, partake in some roleplaying, and enjoy yourself.

Many Departments:
Our server has a wide variety of jobs available, including drugs, weapons smuggling or even being a hacker. The staff of NexusRP invites players to RP any job they wish! However, EMS/Fire/Police is whitelisted. If you are interested, just simply contact our council and we will give you access. Our server also has economy, so each job will give you some money in the bank. As long as you follow our simple rules, you have the ability to roleplay your dream!

Some Rules:
We simply ask that: You do not RDM or VDM, you must have a working and clear microphone (this is a server requirement), do not abuse/exploit bugs (if you have noticed one, post it to the bug-reports channel in Discord), do not use cheats or any sort of hacks, no racism, no harassing others, and just use your common sense.

Our council is very active, so if you need assistance or have any questions…feel free to contact any of the council members or email us at:
nexusrpserver@gmail.com

Hope to see you roleplaying with us soon
-Nexus Council

:thinking: This was the name of my old community. Lmao.

Cool you should feel at home then lol

Well you could make this your new community :thinking:

Last night was a pretty good time. Decent size community as well.

Just added in a whole load of new custom cars!
Come join the server to check it out!
Server IP: 149.56.106.8:25600
Discord: https://discord.gg/x4jJBR9

Crazy weekend is all I can say. Red head lady being thrown off a cliff. Drugs… all over my face.

Anyone looking to do a Canon ball run? We promise no flat tires or black eyes. :wink:

Thanks to all who showed up for the Cannon ball run. See… Told you that no one would get a black eye. Just broke legs and well that one guy we pulled out of the windshield.