【π—₯π—˜π—–π—₯π—¨π—œπ—§π—œπ—‘π—š π—šπ—”π—‘π—šπ—¦!】 NewLife Roleplay | 18+ | Rapid Allowlist ⚑️ | Semi-Serious | Streamer Friendly | Active Staff & Developers

Official Social Accounts
➞ Youtube
➞ Tiktok
➞ Discord

:leaves: Looking for a fresh start? NewLife RP is a brand new server with a welcoming community to help you get started. Whether you’re new to roleplay or a veteran, there’s something for everyone here. Our development team does their best to accommodate every players needs, pushing changes every night!

Create your characters, choose your story, and follow any path you desire. NewLife is a sandbox for you to play however you want. And because we’re so new, there’s so much room for you to make your mark and be creative!

:zap: RAPID ALLOWLIST :zap:
Our allowlist process is super simple with just a few questions. Complete it now, and you could be roleplaying within the HOUR with the rest of our community!

ESSENTIAL FEATURES
Just some of the things you’ll enjoy on NewLife!

➞ Boosting, house robberies, drug making scripts
➞ Store, Fleeca, Pacific Bank heists and MORE!
➞ Active PD/EMS/DOJ/Mechanics also recruiting
➞ Player-Owned businesses
➞ Custom emotes and clothing
➞ Regular vehicle and economy tuning
➞ Custom smartphone with video calling, Twitter, Tinder, Instagram, and MORE!

Join our Discord (linked below) and apply for allowlist today!

6 Likes

As part of the community it has been a thrilling yet amazing experience. Whilst the community is small it is still growing and each day has been non-stop action with so many interesting stories. The experience of NewLife is like no other. Personally, I can not wait for the future of NewLife!

1 Like

I’ve put in a lot of hours on this server. It’s really fun and enjoyable. A lot of stuff to do and active changes.

1 Like

Been here since the start, amazing community, great fun and great people to RP with. Can’t forget how amazing the dev’s have been at pushing out content and updates daily, definitely an up and comer in the FiveM community. Can’t wait to see how it grows in the coming months! :leaves: :green_heart:

NewLife RP is an exceptional server that is constantly evolving, thanks to its active development team and staff. They are always working hard to ensure that the server runs smoothly and that players have access to the latest features and fixes. One of the standout features of this server is the instant fixes. Whenever a bug or issue arises, the staff is quick to jump on it and provide a solution, ensuring that players can continue to enjoy a seamless gaming experience.

Being someone who has played a good amount of time on Newlife rp i can say there is a ton of stuff to keep you busy. From bank robberies to boosts, stores, ect very well put together. Even for the civs ton of civ jobs that pay well and are enjoyable to do. Devs work there ass off and are always doing things to improve the server!

Can seriously say after playing on this server for the last couple weeks, I have had some of the best genuine roleplay from the people on this server, and I’ve been playing GTARP for over 2 years. Definitely recommend this server to anyone looking for a new experience on a server unlike any other GTARP server.

Most W server ever. I’ve been playing and had more fun than ever. Play. Major W. W W W W W W W W W

There’s so much stuff to do for civs and crims, with both being a great way to make income! discovering new stuff you can do and what it can be used for is half the fun!

Plus any suggestions and fixes needed seem to added or updated right away!

Excited for the content that’s currently in! and for all the future content to come!

Bump!

bumppp