Newest game build breaks a map mod

I recently updated my server to “sv_enforcegamebuild 2545” and doing so caused parts of the map near a specific streamed map to disappear. I was able to isolate and figure out which map the issue was coming from, and I attempted to update the outdated _resource.lua it had to a fxmanifest.lua. This did not fix the issue, removing the map entirely does fix the issue but I am looking to see if anyone knows of a fix so I can keep the map in question.

After we discovered the map in question that was the issue, we isolated it one step further and made a completely blank FiveM server with the default server.cfg and only added the “sv_enforcegamebuild 2545” doing so broke the map, if we step back one game build to Los Santos Tuners then the issue is not there.

Is there any benefit to being on the latest build? We mainly use it to have the few extra pieces of clothing for EUP.

Does any of the individual files need updated for the new game build? It does include a _manifest.ymf but looking inside I didn’t notice anything that could indicate it was out of date.

Pictures are attached below, thanks for the help!

Pictures

FiveM_b2545_GTAProcess 2022-01-15 18-43-45.png (gyazo.com)
FiveM_b2545_GTAProcess 2022-01-15 18-44-04.png (gyazo.com)
FiveM_b2545_GTAProcess 2022-01-15 18-43-58.png (gyazo.com)

1 Like

You should probably contact the map creator.

1 Like

No, it is not typical for a game build switch to break ‘a map mod’. Could you provide said map mod (even if in DMs) so we can take a look at it and see if anything can be mitigated about this?

If it helps I have another “map mod” that does the same thing as this, I narrowed it down to a YMAP file with most of the LODs in it. I get the same behaviour with no roads in a specific area as well as trees in a specific area rendering the 2D looking LOD version. I’ll DM you the files incase it helps.

what map was it? I’m having the same problem.

I’m having the issue of nearly all the roads near Little Seoul to disappear when I force 2545 build. Also for whatever reason, there is a floating couch in Franklin’s house living room.

having same issue. any gamebuild past tuner i lose roads around little seoul. ive taken out every map in the area and cleared server cache and still get it. anyone know why?

1 Like

So the first thing you want to do is reach out to the author of the map to see if they have updated it.
I know the fire station near the University causes issues similar to this and the author’s response to questions about if it will be fixed is “downgrade your server version”.

1 Like

Hello Did you try change to Extended texture budget ??