New York State RP | Custom Framework/vMenu Hybrid | Semi-Serious | Discord Whitelist | Server Open!

New York State Roleplay

New York State RP is a new community that is offering a wide variety of New York Based assets for you to enjoy, with the comfort and familiarity of San Andreas.

This community offers experienced staff and departmental command that will ensure you have a positive experience. This community is being classified as Semi-Serious, with all users being encouraged to have some RP behind their actions, but we get it… let’s have fun.

The departments being offered are the following;

• New York City Police Department,
  • New York State Police, and,
  • New York City Fire Department.

This server comes stock with custom vehicles, MLO, and a variety of custom development being built from the ground up by our experienced team of developers.

Discord Link

9 Likes

Server is now open!

3 Likes

Awesome server! Great roleplay quality. Majority of the faction leaders are from New York.

2 Likes

Got on here the other night, seems like a decent server, bit new but I suppose that means the only way is up?

2 Likes

Great server, lots of custom resources and custom framework.

2 Likes

NYSRP is a small but fast growing server, the rp is amazing and has many amazing people to meet and become friends with, I highly recommend this server for people who enjoy roleplaying!

2 Likes

best server ive been apart of. very friendly people

1 Like

NYSRP has become a second home for me. Ever since I joined i’ve been welcomed with open arms. It honestly seems more like a family and a bunch of friends playing together rather than a server. If I had to recommend a server to anyone, it would be this one.

1 Like

Heard that the State Police here is some custom made uniforms made up, maybe even some new vehicles as well. I’d recommend

This server is a great NYPD server if your looking for a realistic great sounding great looking nypd server this is the one

With a genuine review, the start was a little out of whack with how much crime there was, but that was part of the stress test. However now, the server is quite well made and led. They understand the ability to be realistic and professional, as well as having a good laugh as well. I’m in NYPD, so I can’t say much about NYSP, but both departments have shown that they are to be to realistic and professional. Well done team!

Up and coming server with a lot of unique assets and features not found anywhere else!

Awesome server with awesome people in it. I highly recommend joining!

Great server to be on currently in the FFNY and it has been great no matter what if I was you would join the server.

Very awesome server, its a lot of fun and a good community